Page 125!

It's nighttime. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth is just getting home from work. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth walks into his apartment. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworths wife says look who drove by!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth notices Bruce Wayne and says Bruce?!!... What a pleasant surprise?!! Bruce Wayne says Jean Claude. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworths wife says maybe if you tuck the kids in we can eat before the food gets cold?!! She hands Bruce Wayne a bottle of wine while saying Bruce will you do the honors?!! Bruce Wayne says sure. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says I'll be just a minute. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth takes his kids into their bedroom and tucks them in. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth walks into his bathroom and grabs a gun out of the makeup vanity. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth puts the gun in his back pants pocket. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth walks into the dining room and sits down. Bruce Wayne says can I tell you something in private? The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says sure. Bruce Wayne follows him into the bathroom. Bruce Wayne says I heard about someone on route Paradine who works in your office... A Mr. Mcone do you know him? The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says yes?!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth and Bruce Wayne both sit down at the dinner table. Bruce Wayne says I got to the bottom of it Jean Claude... I know everything... I hope your not involved in this shit!!! Bruce Wayne says who is Sinclair?!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth points his gun at Bruce Wayne and says I don't know and I don't care!!!... I am driving you to the airport!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says let's get going dinner is over!! Bruce Wayne says I'm not finished yet?!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth angrily says yes you are!!! Bruce Wayne angrily says no I'm not!!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth tries to shoot Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne reveals that he took all of the bullets out of gun that the old friend of Alfred Pennyworth is holding by making the bullets fall out of his sleeve and onto the floor. Bruce Wayne says that's what happens when you sit behind a desk, you forget things like the weight in the hand of a gun that's loaded and one that's not!! Bruce Wayne quickly reveals that he has a gun in his right hand and quickly shoots the old friend of Alfred Pennyworths wife in her right shoulder causing her to fall to the floor. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth yells you asshole in French. Bruce Wayne says it's a flesh wound but if you don't get me what I need the last thing you'll see before you make your children orphans is the bullet I put between her eyes!! Bruce Wayne points his gun at the old friend of Alfred Pennyworths wife. Bruce Wayne says now Sinclair!!!!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth shows the file about Sinclair on his computer. Bruce Wayne says you could of made this more easy on yourself if you were more concerned about Lois Lane... Apologize to your wife for me!! Bruce Wayne quickly hits him really hard in the head causing him to become knocked out. Bruce Wayne steals a car and drives to a fancy building where Sinclair is hosting a fancy party. Bruce Wayne walks into the fancy building but gets stopped by security. Bruce Wayne shows them a fake police badge that has his picture on it. Security thinks it's a real police badge and let's Bruce Wayne into the building. Bruce Wayne walks through the lobby. Bruce Wayne sees a man walking up to Sinclair. The man whispers something into Sinclair's ear. Bruce Wayne walks up a small group of stairs. Bruce Wayne walks through a big room full of elegant people. Bruce Wayne sees Sinclair and another man walking into an elevator. Bruce Wayne walks up to the elevator. The man standing in the elevator says can I help you?!! Bruce Wayne says I need to see Sinclair. Bruce Wayne shows him the fake police badge. The man says sorry but your name isn't on the list. Bruce Wayne says please check again. Bruce Wayne suddenly forces his way into the elevator and presses the up button. Bruce Wayne says sorry about this?!!