Page 100!

Jack Napier says you have all these rules and you think they'll save you?!!! Bruce Wayne lifts Jack Napier a few inches up in the air and violently pins him to the wall that is right next to the 2 way mirror. The people who are watching the interrogation are quiet but terrified. James Gordon says he's in control!! Bruce Wayne angrily says I have one rule!!!

Jack Napier says oh then that's the rule you'll have to break!! Jack Napier says the only sensible way to live in this world is without rules and tonight your gonna break your one rule!! Bruce Wayne says I'm considering it!!!

Jack Napier says you know your really intense?!!... Hahaha!!!!! Jack Napier says a lot of people are going to die because of me and it's really funny!!!... Hahaha!!!!! Bruce Wayne grabs Jack Napier by the back of his neck with his left hand while still holding onto the front of Jack Napier's shirt with his right hand and violently slams Jack Napier really hard onto the table. Jack Napier says hahaha look at you go?!!! Jack Napier gets back up and cracks his neck. Jack Napier says hahaha you have anger management issues!!! Bruce Wayne grabs Jack Napier by the back of his head and violently rams him face first right into a glass window causing the glass window to break. Bruce Wayne angrily yells why are you doing this?!!!!!

Bruce Wayne grabs Jack Napier with both of his hands. Jack Napier says oh don't worry I'm gonna tell you why I'm doing this!!... I'm doing this because it's my destiny... Hahaha!!!! James Gordon unlocks the door and opens it. Bruce Wayne walks out of the interrogation room. Bruce Wayne leaves the Gotham city police department building and gets in the driver's seat of the special vehicle. Bruce Wayne drives to the underground cave. The next day. Bruce Wayne is walking towards the Wayne enterprises building. Bruce Wayne suddenly gets stopped by the paparazzi. They ask Bruce Wayne if he plans on becoming the CEO of Wayne Enterprises. Bruce Wayne yes I do plan on becoming the CEO of my father's company!!

 Bruce Wayne yes I do plan on becoming the CEO of my father's company!!