Chapter 27! Page 78!

Eve Teschmacher gets out of her car. Eve Teschmacher opens the back trunk of her car. Eve Teschmacher grabs Jimmy Olsen and pulls him out of the back trunk of her car. Eve Teschmacher drags Jimmy Olsen into the Luthor mansion. Eve Teschmacher puts Jimmy Olsen inside a special cage and closes it. Jimmy Olsen wakes up.

Lex Luthor walks towards the special cage

Lex Luthor walks towards the special cage. Lex Luthor says hello Mr. Olsen!! Jimmy Olsen says Lex Luthor?!! Lex Luthor says Mr. Olsen your starting to become a real pain in the ass!! Jimmy Olsen pulls his tape recorder out of his pocket, sticks a flash drive in the side of it, and starts recording without Lex Luthor knowing. Lex Luthor says I'm the one who murdered that man in his copper bathtub!!! Jimmy Olsen says what?!!... But why?!!! Lex Luthor says because I needed the codes for his 2 missiles!! Lex Luthor says I'm going to use the 2 missiles to stop superman!!... He's a threat to us all but everyone thinks he's not a threat at all!!!!! Jimmy Olsen says your crazy?!!... Superman isn't a threat!! Lex Luthor angrily yells wrong!!!!!!!! Jimmy Olsen quickly saves the recording and pulls the flash drive off of his tape recorder. Jimmy Olsen quickly puts his tape recorder and the flash drive back in his pocket. Lex Luthor says angrily says because of superman I'm bald!!!!