Page 119!

Bruce Wayne walks away. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth yells Bruce try not to make a mess!!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth calls someone on his cellphone and says I need you to tail someone in French. Later in the day. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth is tucking his daughter in. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth gets a phone call saying that Bruce Wayne visited a temp agency and hired a car in French. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says that's all in French. The person who is talking to the old friend of Alfred Pennyworth on the phone says yeah, it's quiet in French. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says not for long... Don't let him kid you in French. Bruce Wayne drives up to a man in a rental car. Bruce Wayne roles down the car window and says Grego Milosevic?!! The man says yes yes I'm Grego? Bruce Wayne says I'm Mr. Smith get in. Grego Milosevic gets in the passenger seat of the rental car. Grego Milosevic says here's my resume while handing Bruce Wayne his resume... The employment agency said we would be doing translation. Bruce Wayne says yes Albanian to English. Bruce Wayne hands Grego Milosevic the resume and says you so speak Albanian?!! Grego Milosevic says Albanian, Serbian... I was a teacher in private school before the war. Bruce Wayne says what's your rate?!! Grego Milosevic says my rate?... Usually it is 25 dollars per hour for the first 3 hours and then it goes up to.. Bruce Wayne hands Grego Milosevic a lot of money and says and here's for 10 hours... Wait here!! Bruce Wayne gets out of the rental car. Grego Milosevic says Mr. Smith I do not understand the job exactly?!! Bruce Wayne says right now the job is to wait here!! Bruce Wayne closes the car door and walks away. Bruce Wayne walks up to a prostitute. Bruce Wayne says good evening. The prostitute smiles and says hi... Looking for a date?!! Bruce Wayne says I love your dress, is that silk? The prostitute says I don't know... Do you want to know the prices?!! Bruce Wayne says just the way it falls it must be silk... How it compliments the natural curves of your body?!! The prostitute says my rate is for 2 hours for standard!! Bruce Wayne says standard?... Could you be more specific, you see back home the standard covers a whole range of possibilities like kissing you know closed lips open lips?!! The prostitute says look if your not buying piss off!! Bruce Wayne says no no no no no I didn't say I wasn't buying I'd just like to get comfortable before I purchase?!! The prostitute says your gonna get me in trouble!! Bruce Wayne says trouble really with who?!! The prostitute says piss off!! Bruce Wayne says okay okay I'm sorry... If I want a package deal do I get a discount?!! Bruce Wayne says my name is Bruce!! The prostitutes boss walks towards her. The prostitute says you better leave?!! Bruce Wayne says I thought we were negotiating? The prostitutes boss smacks her. The prostitute walks away. The prostitutes boss says why are you bothering the girl?!! Bruce Wayne says none of your business?!! The prostitutes boss says she is my business and if your not spending money your costing money. Bruce Wayne says I was just negotiating?!! The prostitutes boss says there is no negotiating the price is the price and now you owe me for the 2 that got away!! Bruce Wayne says I don't owe you nothing!! The prostitutes boss angrily grabs Bruce Wayne and holds him against a building. Bruce Wayne quickly plants a bug on the prostitutes boss without him knowing. The prostitutes boss says 50 euro's and I kick your ass!! Bruce Wayne says sure okay?!!... Chill?!! Bruce Wayne hands him 50 euro's. The prostitutes boss grabs another 50 euro's from Bruce Wayne and says and another 50 for being an asshole now get the hell out of here!! Bruce Wayne walks away. Bruce Wayne gets in the rental car. Grego Milosevic says I do not know what kind of job I'm supposed to do for you but this is... Bruce Wayne says you were hired to translate. Bruce Wayne grabs a device out of the glove compartment. Grego Milosevic says yes but translate what?!! Bruce Wayne says this. Bruce Wayne turns on the device. The device is allowing him to hear what the boss of the prostitute is saying. Bruce Wayne says translate. Grego Milosevic says their talking about you. Bruce Wayne says what about me? Grego Milosevic says their not saying nice things. Bruce Wayne says he specific. Grego Milosevic says they said excuse me Mr. Smith what an asshole you are. Grego Milosevic says if you could explain to me why we're doing all this.. Bruce Wayne says just translate. Grego Milosevic says one of them said the sausage is getting hot but.. Bruce Wayne says keep going. Grego Milosevic says the other one is suggesting something his grandmother used to do for the.. Grego Milosevic says do you really want to hear all this Mr. Smith?!! Bruce Wayne says every word. Grego Milosevic says now their talking about football, the game between Lockson... Perhaps if I knew the purpose.. Bruce Wayne says your better off not knowing... Is it still football?!! Grego Milosevic says now he's on the phone, he has to do a job at the construction site... Something about it fresh merchandise giving problems... Mr. Smith I do not understand any of this?!! Bruce Wayne says your not supposed to. Bruce Wayne opens the passenger car door. Grego Milosevic gets out of the rental car. Bruce Wayne says goodbye... I asked for an English Albanian dictionary, did you bring one? Grego Milosevic grabs an English Albanian dictionary out of his bag and hands it to Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne says thank you!! Bruce Wayne drives away. Bruce Wayne drives to the construction site. Bruce Wayne puts on an oversuit and walks into a small building. The small building is secretly a makeshift brothel. Bruce Wayne walks through the building. Bruce Wayne opens a curtain and sees a girl laying on a bed. The girl flips Bruce Wayne off. The girl has needle marks all over her arm. Bruce Wayne continues to walk through the small building while opening each curtain but each curtain reveals a girl having sex. Bruce Wayne opens a curtain and notices a girl having sex. Bruce Wayne suddenly notices the jacket that Lois Lane was wearing when she was taken.