Page 148!

The next day. Clark Kent is reading the newspaper article that Lois Lane wrote about the stripclub. Clark Kent flies to Wayne manor. Clark Kent sees the underground cave and says that must be what Bruce calls the batcave. Clark Kent flies through the opening of the underground cave. Alfred Pennyworth notices Clark Kent and says master Kent?!! Clark Kent lands right in front of Alfred Pennyworth. Clark Kent says you must be Alfred?!! Bruce Wayne looks at Clark Kent and says Clark what are you doing here?!! Clark Kent says I just wanted to see what the inside of the batcave looks like?!! Bruce Wayne says it's good to see you Clark but I'm really busy right now... The Jack Napier broke out of Arkham Asylum several days ago!! Clark Kent says Jack Napier needs a lot of psychological help?!! Bruce Wayne says sometimes I question if that kind of treatment would even help him?!! Harley Quinn is trying to steal a car by attaching a hook to the back of it while she is on the front hood of the joker mobile. A man who works for the joker is driving the joker mobile.

Harley Quinn manages to attach the hook to the back of the car

Harley Quinn manages to attach the hook to the back of the car. Harley Quinn quickly leaps onto the front hood of the car, grabs the man who is driving the car, and pulls him out of the car. Harley Quinn quickly leaps back onto the front hood of the joker mobile and climbs back into the passenger seat through the car window on the passenger side of the joker mobile. Harley Quinn smiles and says Mr. J is gonna love the new car that I stole for him!!!