Chapter 36! Page 105!

The police chief goes to see James Gordon at the hospital. The police chief walks into the room that James Gordon is in. The police chief says how are you feeling?!! James Gordon says I'm feeling a little bit better but I'm still dealing with pain. James Gordon says get the batman to help you find Jack Napier!! The police chief says batman?!! James Gordon says that's what the bat vigilante calls himself. The police chief says okay... We are going today continue the Gotham city police parade. James Gordon says are you sure that's a good idea chief?!! The police chief says we are going to be careful!! Meanwhile in Metropolis. Clark Kent is at Lois Lane's penthouse apartment. Lois Lane is looking at the view from her balcony. Lois Lane says don't you just love the view?!!

Clark Kent and Lois Lane start making out with each other

Clark Kent and Lois Lane start making out with each other. Lana Lang is walking to her apartment while trying to get used to how big Metropolis is. Meanwhile in Gotham city. Selena Kyle is using the 20 million dollars that she stole from her dead boss to become an art dealer. Jack Napier is doing a little dance in the bathroom of the old abandoned warehouse while waiting until its time to unleash his master plan. Jack Napier starts singing like he's in a Broadway musical. Jack Napier says I love musicals... Hahaha!!!!!