Page 101!

Bruce Wayne goes to see Lucius Fox. Bruce Wayne walks up to Lucius Fox. Lucius Fox say Mr. Wayne there's something that I want to show you!! Bruce Wayne follows Lucius Fox over to a storage unit. Lucius Fox opens the storage unit. There's a special motorcycle inside the storage unit. Lucius Fox says I call it the batpod. Bruce Wayne notices that there's a bat emblem on the batpod.

 Bruce Wayne notices that there's a bat emblem on the batpod

Lucius Fox says yes Mr. Wayne I had this motorcycle built just for you!! Jack Napier uses a bobby pin to pick the lock on his jail cell. Jack Napier quickly knocks out the guard who is guarding the jail cell. Jack Napier quickly takes his clothes off and his clothes on the guard. Jack Napier quickly puts on the guards uniform. Jack Napier walks out of the Gotham city police department building. Jack Napier steals a police car and drives away from the Gotham city police department building. Jack Napier turns on the radio. The song "The Joker" by Steve Miller band starts playing. Jack Napier sings along to the song.

 Jack Napier sings along to the song

The Gotham city police force are all getting ready for the Gotham city police parade. Jack Napier sneaks up behind a Gotham city police officer and stabs him in the neck with a knife. Jack Napier puts on the Gotham city police officers uniform and grabs the Gotham city police officers rifle.