Page 33!

Perry White says exactly how would you know that Kent?!! Clark Kent says just a first impression?!! Perry White says well anyway who's talking cheap... I'll make him a partner if I have to right?!! Perry White's secretary says right chief. Perry White says I want the real story... I want the inside dope on this guy... Does he got a family.. Lois Lane notices that Clark Kent left her a note that says tonight at eight your place hopefully a friend on it. Perry White says where does he live?!!... What does the S stand for?!!... How does he fly?!! Perry White says who is he?!!... What's his name?!!... What does he have hidden under that cape of his?!!... Batteries?!!... Where does he come from?!! Perry White looks at Lois Lane and says does he have a girlfriend?!! Lois Lane smiles. Perry White says I tell you boys and girls whichever one of you gets it out of him is gonna wined up with the single most important interview since God talked to Moses!! Perry White smokes a cigar and says what are you standing around about for?!!... Move!!... Get on that story!! Clark Kent, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, and all of the other employees quickly get out of Perry White's office. Meanwhile at LexCorp. Lex Luthor is getting ready to watch a PowerPoint presentation that he created but the remote control doesn't want to work. Lex Luthor tries another remote. An old episode of the Looney Tunes suddenly starts playing on the screen instead of the PowerPoint presentation.

Lex Luthor tries another remote control. Lex Luthor angrily says what the Hell?!!