Page 88!

Jack Napier presses the up button. The elevator takes him to the very top floor. Jack Napier walks out of the elevator.

Jack Napier walks into the room that they are taping the tonight show with David Letterman in

Jack Napier walks into the room that they are taping the tonight show with David Letterman in. Jack Napier shoots the ceiling. Jack Napier says hello David Letterman!!... I'm the guy you were making fun of!!!! David Letterman says your Jack Napier?!!!! Jack Napier says have you ever had one really bad day?!!! Jack Napier laughs like a crazy person. Jack Napier shoots at David Letterman several times but misses as a way of scaring him. Jack Napier says you can call me joker!! Jack Napier grabs David Letterman, pulls him out of the room by his right arm, and pushes him out of an open window. Jack Napier says this is joker saying goodbye David Letterman!! Jack Napier laughs like a crazy person. The security guards call the police. Jack Napier gets in the elevator and presses the down button. The elevator takes him to the first floor. Jack Napier quickly runs out of the building while laughing like a crazy person. Jack Napier continues to run. A police car starts following Jack Napier. The police sirens of the police car turn on. Jack Napier continues to run. The police officer driving the police car gets out of the police car and points her gun at Jack Napier. She yells hey stop right there!!!!! Jack Napier shoots the police car several times with the shotgun.