Page 143!

Bruce Wayne walks to his families private cemetery that is at Wayne manor. Bruce Wayne visits Jason Todd's grave. Bruce Wayne says hello Jason?... I know I said this so many times but I'm sorry for not saving you?!! Bruce Wayne says when I was a kid my mom was always singing this song to me... You are my sunshine my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray, you don't know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away.

 You are my sunshine my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray, you don't know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away

Bruce Wayne walks back into Wayne manor. Bruce Wayne looks at the hallway. Bruce Wayne remembers one day when Jason Todd was still a little kid. Jason Todd running through the hallway. When Jason Todd ran through the hallway he accidentally tripped and hurt his knee. Alfred Pennyworth quickly went to see if Jason Todd was okay.

 Alfred Pennyworth quickly went to see if Jason Todd was okay

Bruce Wayne sits on his bed. Barbara Gordon is at the gym doing her workout. Bruce Wayne is standing in Chief O'hara's office at the Gotham city police department building. Chief O'hara says I don't know what Jack Napier is planning but it's definitely not good!! Bruce Wayne says don't worry I will find him and stop him.

James Gordon is chasing a man who works for Jack Napier on the roof of a building. The man who works for Jack Napier leaps off of the roof and onto a lower roof of an apartment building. The man who works for Jack Napier quickly runs down a group of stairs that are on the side of the apartment building and ends up in an alley. The man who works for Jack Napier runs out of the alley. James Gordon runs and leaps off of the roof and onto the lower roof of the apartment building. James Gordon lands really hard on his chest. James Gordon gets back up. James Gordon runs and leaps off of the roof. James Gordon lands in the driver's seat of a Cadillac through the convertible top of the Cadillac. Jack Napier quickly gets out of the Cadillac and continues to chase after the man who works for Jack Napier. James Gordon yells I said freeze while chasing after the man who works for Jack Napier.