Page 103!

People are freaking out and screaming in terror. Meanwhile in Metropolis. Lois Lane is getting a haircut and her hair dyed blonde. Clark Kent and Lois Lane are doing a live news story for the Daily Planet news. The live news story is about hot air balloons. Clark Kent says hot air balloons are really fun!! Lois Lane says yes they are Clark!!

 Clark Kent says hot air balloons are really fun!! Lois Lane says yes they are Clark!!

Meanwhile in Gotham city. Jack Napier runs into a back alleyway and takes the police uniform off. Jack Napier grabs a dark pinkish red suit out of a bag and puts it on. Jack Napier wipes the makeup off of his face revealing his white skin. Jack Napier quickly runs. 2 police officers go to let James Gordon's wife Barbara know that her husband has been shot. The 2 police officers knock on the front door of James Gordon's apartment. Barbara opens the door. James Gordon's son is standing next to her.

 James Gordon's son is standing next to her

Jack Napier continues to run. Jack Napier runs until he gets to an underground parking lot. Jack Napier walks into the underground parking lot. Jack Napier walks up to a guy who is standing next to his car. The back trunk of the car is open. Jack Napier says is everything ready for tomorrow?!! The man says yes I'm having my men set up the bombs all throughout Gotham!! Jack Napier smiles and says this gonna be fun!!!... Hahaha!!!! James Gordon is in the hospital. Bruce Wayne is standing on the roof of a building that is right across the street from the hospital. Bruce Wayne is watching and making sure that nothing is gonna happen to James Gordon.