Page 158!

Alfred Pennyworth says are you sure?... You passed out right in front of me!! Bruce Wayne says I'm fine Alfred. Bruce Wayne walks out of the underground cave through the cave entrance so he can get a breath of fresh air. Jack Napier is at the old abandoned circus. Jack Napier is building an upside down version of the inside of his apartment. Jack Napier smiles and laughs like a crazy person. Jack Napier notices a police officer walking towards the old abandoned circus. Jack Napier quickly shoots him in the face while smiling.

James Gordon is walking through a back alleyway and looking for men who work for Jack Napier

James Gordon goes to Barbara Gordon's apartment. James Gordon is working on a scrapbook. James Gordon starts cutting a photo of Bruce Wayne as batman out of a newspaper article. The newspaper article says "ASYLUM SECURITY UPROAR MANIAC ESCAPES AGAIN... CRIMEFIGHTER UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT
VICKI VALE EXCLUSIVE." James Gordon says I hate this... Whenever we jail him, I think " please God, keep him there."... Then he escapes and we all sit around hoping he won't do anything too awful this time... I hate it. Barbara Gordon walks up to James Gordon with a tray of hot cocoa and says dad, just once could you leave your work at office and relax?... I made you cocoa. James Gordon says thank you, sweetheart... I'll drink it when I've pasted this latest clipping in. Barbara Gordon puts the tray on the coffee table that is in front of James Gordon. Barbara Gordon says y'know, I found that catwoman scrapbook you said was missing... It was behind the wardrobe... Someday you ought to let me work out a proper filing system, like we used at the library. James Gordon says hmm. Barbara Gordon says urethra... Look, you used too much paste!... It's all squidging under the edges of the clipping... You're going to get it on your pants... James Gordon says Barbara, you're fussier than your mother wa... Was that the door? Barbara Gordon walks towards the front door while saying yeah... It'll be Colleen from across the street... Tonight's our yoga class... C'mon dad... Company!... Put your scrapbooks away. James Gordon says hey, look at this one... First time they met... Now what year was that? Barbara Gordon says well, I remember you describing the white face and green hair to me when I was a kid... Scared the hell out of me. James Gordon says I thought you'd be interested... Barbara Gordon says yeah, well, I had some interesting nightmares. Barbara Gordon opens the front door and sees that it's Jack Napier. Jack Napier is wearing the Hawaiian shirt. Jack Napier also has a camera.

 Jack Napier suddenly shoots Barbara Gordon causing her to become permanently paralyzed from the waist down

Jack Napier suddenly shoots Barbara Gordon causing her to become permanently paralyzed from the waist down. Barbara Gordon falls, drops her cup of hot cocoa, and hits the glass coffee table causing it to break into several pieces. James Gordon says Barb..? Jack Napier says please don't worry... It's a psychological complaint, common amongst ex-librarians... You see, she thinks she's a coffee table edition... Jack Napier pours himself a glass of vodka while saying mind you, I can't say much for the volumes condition... I mean, there's a hole in the jacket and the spine appears to be damaged. James Gordon angrily says you, you scum, my daughter, I'll... A man hits James Gordon really hard in the gut.