Page 77!

The next day. Lex Luthor is a guest on a talk show. Lex Luthor looks at the camera and says superman I would like you to come have lunch with me at my home as my way of letting you know how greatful I am that your here!!! The host of the talk show says wow?!! Clark Kent is watching the talk show on the living room tv of his apartment. While Lex Luthor is doing his guest appearance on the talk show Eve Teschmacher is driving to Jimmy Olsens apartment. Eve Teschmacher puts the wig on. Eve Teschmacher knocks on the front door of Jimmy Olsens apartment. Jimmy Olsen opens the front door. Jimmy Olsen has just gotten out of the shower and is wearing only a towel that is wrapped around his waist. Eve Teschmacher says hey Jimmy?!! Jimmy Olsen says what are you doing here?!! Eve Teschmacher says I just wanted to come and see how your doing?!! Eve Teschmacher says where's your bathroom?!! Jimmy Olsen says it's over here?!! Jimmy Olsen shows her where the bathroom is. Eve Teschmacher walks into the bathroom and closes the bathroom door. Eve Teschmacher quickly pulls a taser out of her purse and starts reading it's instructions. Jimmy Olsen says are you talking to someone in there?!! Jimmy Olsen opens the bathroom door. Eve Teschmacher suddenly electrocutes him in the neck with the taser.

 Eve Teschmacher suddenly electrocutes him in the neck with the taser

Jimmy Olsen falls to the floor. Jimmy Olsen is unconscious. Eve Teschmacher grabs a shirt, a pair of underwear, a pair of pants, and a pair of socks out of Jimmy Olsens dresser. Eve Teschmacher puts the shirt, the pair of underwear, the pair of pants, and the pair of socks on Jimmy Olsen. Eve Teschmacher grabs a pair of Jimmy Olsens shoes and puts them on him. Eve Teschmacher drags Jimmy Olsen out of his apartment and puts him in the back trunk of her car. Eve Teschmacher closes the back trunk of her car and gets in the driver's seat. Eve Teschmacher drives to the Luthor mansion.