Page 118!

A few hours later. Bruce Wayne meets an old friend of Alfred Pennyworth from when Alfred Pennyworth was in the Royal Marines outside of a building. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says so your the the rich orphan that Alfred has been raising all these years!! Bruce Wayne says my friends girlfriend came here to Paris and got taken by Albanian's. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says how do you know they were Albanian? Bruce Wayne says Alfred is retired not stupid!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says I assume you don't want to go to the police! Bruce Wayne says I was told I have 96 hours, that was 16 hours ago!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says okay and first we should find the spotter. Bruce Wayne says I found him, he's dead. The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says you found him that way?!!!!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says Bruce you cannot just run around tearing up Paris!! Bruce Wayne angrily says I will tear down the Eiffel tower if I have to!!!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says don't forget who your talking to!!! Bruce Wayne says I thought I was talking to a friend?!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says you are but please remember I have a desk now!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth takes a business card out of his trench coat pocket with his right hand and hands it to Bruce Wayne. The business card says Jean-Claude Pitrel directeur adjoint direction de la surveillance du territoire. Bruce Wayne says deputy director internal security very impressive... The Albanians!!!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says they showed up from the east 6-7 years ago, 15-20 of them... Now there are hundreds of them... We don't even know how many and dangerous!! Bruce Wayne says so I heard... Where do I find them?!!! The old friend of Alfred Pennyworth says the best place to start is Pocodici.