Page 47!

Lex Luthor leaves the Luthor mansion and sneaks into the mans house. The man isn't home. Lex Luthor walks into the mans bathroom. Lex Luthor covers the inside of the mans copper bathtub with a paralytic that is activated by the combination of copper and water. The paralytic was made to easily be washed away without a trace. Lex Luthor hears the man coming towards the bathroom. Lex Luthor hides in a closet. The man walks into his bathroom wearing only a robe. The man turns on his copper bathtub and waits for the water to become warm. The man takes his robe off revealing his naked body. The man gets in his copper bathtub and soaks in it. The man soaks in his copper bathtub for a little while. Lex Luthor takes a remote control that he created out of his pocket and uses it to turn off all of the lights that are in the mans house. The man turns his copper bathtubs faucet off. The man turns his head to see if there is someone in his bathroom but sees that there is no one in his bathroom except himself. The man turns his copper bathtubs faucet back on. The water in the mans copper bathtub suddenly starts boiling. The man loses motor control and is unable to reach his copper bathtubs faucet. Lex Luthor quickly gets out of the closet and walks up to the mans copper bathtub. The man is now paralyzed. The man is dead. Lex Luthor takes a ring that has the activation codes of the 2 missiles engraved on it off of the mans ring finger.

 Lex Luthor takes a ring that has the activation codes of the 2 missiles engraved on it off of the mans ring finger