Page 130!

The man who bought Lois Lane pulls his gun out of his pants pocket with his right hand. A man holding a sniper rifle walks up to a closed door. There's a window on the front of the closed door. Bruce Wayne is standing on the other side of the closed door. Man goes to open the door. Bruce Wayne quickly shoots the man in the head through the window that is on the front of the closed door. Bruce Wayne opens the door. Another man holding a sniper rifle shoots at Bruce Wayne 2 times. Bruce Wayne quickly shoots at the man 4 times but misses. The man shoots at Bruce Wayne several times. Bruce Wayne quickly leaps through a glass window and into another room causing the glass to break. Bruce Wayne quickly puts another thing of bullets in his gun and gets back up. The man runs into the room and shoots at Bruce Wayne several times. Bruce Wayne quickly dives over a couch. The man continues to shoot at Bruce Wayne several times. Bruce Wayne sticks his right hand underneath the couch while still holding his gun in his right hand and quickly shoots the man in his left foot causing the man to fall and hit the floor. Bruce Wayne quickly shoots the man several times in the chest while still having his right hand underneath the couch. The man that Lois Lane was bought for opens his bedroom door. The man who bought Lois Lane says it's safer in your room, excellence in Persian while points his gun at the room that Bruce Wayne is in. The man who bought Lois Lane quickly gets in the bedroom of the man that he bought Lois Lane for. The man that Lois Lane was bought for says what's going on?... Who is it in Persian. The man who bought Lois Lane says the girls friend... He wants her back in Persian. The man who bought Lois Lane says I'll get rid of the dog in Persian. Bruce Wayne gets back up. A man holding a sniper rifle walks into the room and shoots at Bruce Wayne several times. Bruce Wayne shoots him several times. Bruce Wayne notices another man who is about to walk into the room through another door. Bruce Wayne quickly closes the door on the man's right arm. The man is holding a sniper rifle in his right hand. Bruce Wayne grabs the sniper rifle from the man with both of his hands and quickly shoots the man several times with it. The man who bought Lois Lane quietly walks into the room through another door and shoots Bruce Wayne in his right side. Bruce Wayne shoots at him with the sniper rifle but misses and shoots a glass window that is right behind him instead. The man who bought Lois Lane shoots at Bruce Wayne but misses. Bruce Wayne shoots at him but misses. The man who bought Lois Lane runs up a small group of stairs and into another part of the room. Bruce Wayne runs, jumps through a glass window causing it to break, and tackles the man who bought Lois Lane causing the man who bought Lois Lane to drop his gun. Bruce Wayne gets on top of him and starts throwing punches at him with his right hand. The man who bought Lois Lane goes to stab Bruce Wayne with a knife that is sticking out of his right sleeve but Bruce Wayne quickly grabs both of the man's hands and makes the man point the knife at himself. The man who bought Lois Lane manages to get Bruce Wayne off of him and quickly gets back up. Bruce Wayne gets back up. The man tries to stab Bruce Wayne with the knife 2 times but misses. Bruce Wayne quickly grabs the man's right arm with his right hand and pins the man's right arm against the wall. The man who bought Lois Lane manages to get his right arm free. The man who bought Lois Lane tries to stab Bruce Wayne in the face with the knife but Bruce Wayne quickly grabs the man's right wrist with his left hand. The man who bought Lois Lane kicks Bruce Wayne in the gut with his right foot. The man who bought Lois Lane tries to stab Bruce Wayne with the knife but stabs a lamp that is attached to the wall instead. The man who bought Lois Lane tries to stab Bruce Wayne with the knife but Bruce Wayne quickly grabs the man's right arm with both of his hands. The man who bought Lois Lane tries to stab Bruce Wayne with the knife but Bruce Wayne grabs the man's right hand with his right hand and the man's left elbow with his left hand. The man who bought Lois Lane quickly stabs Bruce Wayne in his side with the knife. The man who bought Lois Lane tries to stab Bruce Wayne with the knife but Bruce Wayne ducks causing him to miss. Bruce Wayne hits him really hard in the chest with his left elbow. Bruce Wayne quickly hits him really hard in the face with his left elbow causing the man who bought Lois Lane to face the other direction. Bruce Wayne holds onto the man's head with his left hand and hits him really hard in his back 2 times causing the man who bought Lois Lane to land on his back. The man who bought Lois Lane kicks Bruce Wayne in the face with his right foot and gets back up. The man who bought Lois Lane tries to hit Bruce Wayne with his right hand but Bruce Wayne quickly grabs the man's right arm with his left hand. Bruce Wayne quickly grabs him by his throat with his right and rams him into the wall. The man who bought Lois Lane tries to stab Bruce Wayne with the knife but Bruce Wayne moves backwards causing him to miss. The man who bought Lois Lane grabs Bruce Wayne's left arm with his left hand and Bruce Wayne's right arm with his right hand. The man who bought Lois Lane rams Bruce Wayne into the wall. Bruce Wayne manages to get himself free and quickly shoots him in the head.