Page 115!

Bruce Wayne picks up Clark Kent's cellphone and takes it off of speaker. Bruce Wayne quickly turns on his voice changer device. Bruce Wayne says I don't know who you are... I don't know what you want... If your looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills... Skills I've acquired over a very long time... Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you... If you let Lois Lane go now that will be the end of it, I will not look for you, I will not persue you but if you don't I will look for you and I will find you... And I will kill you!!

Bruce Wayne hears the man who grabbed Lois Lane's cellphone say good luck. The man who grabbed Lois Lane's cellphone hangs up Lois Lane's cellphone. Bruce Wayne hands Clark Kent his cellphone. Bruce Wayne turns his voice changer device off and says don't worry superman I will get her back!! Bruce Wayne calls Alfred Pennyworth. Bruce Wayne says Alfred I'm gonna download something, I need it analyzed right now!! Bruce Wayne hangs up his cellphone. Bruce Wayne says I'm in Metropolis for a meeting but I'm gonna have to postpone the meeting because this is more important!! Alfred Pennyworth calls Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne puts him on speakerphone. Alfred Pennyworth says their speaking Albanian based on their accents and dialects they must be from a town called Traposia... Place is ground zero for scummers like this even the Russians give these guys a wide birth... Um the one you spoke to his name is Marko and I have information that a mobster boss by the name of Marko Ocho moved to Paris about 6 months ago... If he's the one he's the big fish and uh the tattoo by the way is group ID... Right now are you on speaker, are you by yourself? Bruce Wayne says Superman is here. Bruce Wayne says he needs to hear Alfred!! Alfred Pennyworth says the specialty of the groups coming out of this area is trafficking in women.

 Bruce Wayne says he needs to hear Alfred!! Alfred Pennyworth says the specialty of the groups coming out of this area is trafficking in women

Bruce Wayne says keep going. Alfred says okay... Their previous emo was to offer women from European countries like Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, and other European countries... Once they'd smuggled them in they'd addict them to drugs and turn them into prostitutes... Lately however they've decided that it's more economical just to kidnap traveling women, saves on transportation costs. Bruce Wayne says what else. Alfred Pennyworth says based on uh what they know about the way these groups operate our analyst says you have a 96 hour window from the time she was grabbed. Bruce Wayne says to what? Alfred Pennyworth says to never finding her.