Chapter 44! Page 129!

The man who bought Lois Lane notices Bruce Wayne through the window. Bruce Wayne looks at the 2 guys who are taking Lois Lane and the other girls to the sheikh and says one of you take the girls to the sheikh, the other come with me... We have an intruder in Persian. The man says search the boat... Kill him if necessary in Persian. One of the 2 men goes to look for Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne is standing in the bathroom. The man opens the bay door. Bruce Wayne quickly grabs the gun that the man is holding in his right hand with his right hand, hits the man really hard in the face with the bathroom door, hits the man really hard in the head with the gun, grabs the man by the back of his neck, and slams the man face first into a sink. Bruce Wayne notices another man who is holding a gun with both of his hands. Bruce Wayne quickly grabs both of the man's hands and makes the man hit himself really hard in the face with his gun. Bruce Wayne hits the man really hard in his back with his gun. Bruce Wayne quickly hits the man really hard in the back of his head with his gun. Bruce Wayne notices another man who is holding a sniper rifle. The man is called N° 3. Bruce Wayne quickly hits the man really hard in the throat with his right elbow. The man suddenly shoots the ceiling several times. Bruce Wayne holds onto the man's left arm with his left hand while the man is shooting at the ceiling. Bruce Wayne quickly shoots the man several times in the gut with the gun that he is holding in his right hand. The man who bought Lois Lane talks into his walkie talkie and says what's going on, N° 3 in Persian. N° 3 doesn't answer his walkie talkie because he's dead. The man who bought Lois Lane talks into his walkie talkie again and says where are you, N° 3 in Persian. The man who bought Lois Lane does a hand gesture as a way of telling 2 of his men to go see what's going on.