Page 38!

Clark Kent notices that she has her eyes closed and says it's okay?!! Lois Lane opens her eyes. Lois Lane holds on tight. Lois Lane suddenly loses her grip and starts falling out of the sky. Lois Lane screams out of fear. Clark Kent quickly flies downwards and catches her. Lois Lane holds Clark Kent in her arms. Lois Lane is thinking can you read my mind?!!... Do you know what it is that you do to me?!!... I don't know who you are... Just a friend from another star?!!... Here I am like a kid out of school... Holding hands with a god... Come on fool?!!... You look at me quivering like a little girl... Shivering... You can see right through me?!!... Can you read my mind?!!... Can you picture the things I'm thinking of?!!... Wondering why you are all the wonderful things you are... You can fly... Belong in the sky... You and I could belong to each other?!!... If you need a friend... I'm the one to fly to... If you need to be loved here I am... Read my mind?!! Clark Kent takes Lois Lane back to her penthouse apartment. Clark Kent says oh we forgot to time ourselves?!!... Well maybe next time?!! Clark Kent walks away and says you okay?!! Lois Lane says uh-huh?! Clark Kent smiles and says well good night?!! Clark Kent flies away. Lois Lane says oh good night?!! Lois Lane says quietly says superman?!! Lois Lane says superman!!