Page 54!

Clark Kent flies Lex Luthor up through the roof of the building and throws him. The building is an old abandoned building. Lex Luthor hits the roof really hard. Clark Kent lands and walks towards Lex Luthor. Clark Kent angrily yells stay down whoever you are!!!!! Lex Luthor points his right hand at Clark Kent. A gas made of green crystal shoots out of Lex Luthors right hand and gets all over Clark Kent. Clark Kent falls to his knees. Lex Luthor says breathe it in... That's fear... Your not brave!!! Clark Kent gets back up and goes to hit Lex Luthor with his right hand but Lex Luthor suddenly blocks the hit with his left arm. Lex Luthor says men are brave!! Clark Kent goes to hit Lex Luthor with his left hand but Lex Luthor blocks the his right arm. Clark Kent goes to hit Lex Luthor in the gut with his right hand but Lex Luthor grabs Clark Kent's right hand with his left hand headbutts Clark Kent really hard in head. Lex Luthor hits Clark Kent really hard in the face with his right hand. Clark Kent hits Lex Luthor really hard in his left shoulder with his right hand. Lex Luthor hits Clark Kent really hard in the face with his right hand. Lex Luthor grabs Clark Kent's right shoulder with his right hand and hits him really hard in the balls with his right knee. Lex Luthor hits Clark Kent really hard in the throat with his left elbow. Lex Luthor kicks Clark Kent really hard with his right foot causing Clark Kent to go flying and land on a skylight. Lex Luthor walks towards Clark Kent, leaps, and hits Clark Kent really hard with both of his feet causing both himself and Clark Kent to fall through the skylight. They both land in the top floor of the building. Lex Luthor kicks Clark Kent with his right foot causing Clark Kent to go flying forward and hit the floor really hard. Clark Kent tries to get back up but Lex Luthor kicks him really hard in the face with his right foot. Clark Kent tries to get back up again but Lex Luthor hits him really hard in the face with his right hand. Lex Luthor hits Clark Kent really hard in the face with his left hand. Lex Luthor goes to hit Clark Kent with his right hand but Clark Kent blocks the hit. Lex Luthor hits Clark Kent really hard in the gut with his left hand. Lex Luthor grabs Clark Kent by the throat with his right hand and rams Clark Kent really hard into the wall. Lex Luthor moves Clark Kent away from the wall and headbutts him really hard in the head. Lex Luthor hits Clark Kent really hard in the face causing him to hit the floor really hard. The effects of the green crystal suddenly wears off. Lex Luthor goes to kick Clark Kent with his right foot but Clark Kent grabs Lex Luthors right leg with both hands and throws him through the wall. Lex Luthor lands and hits the floor really hard in the next room. Clark Kent gets back up and runs through the wall. Lex Luthor and Clark Kent charge towards each other. Clark Kent flies towards Lex Luthor. Lex Luthor grabs Clark Kent with both hands and rams him into the wall. Lex Luthor hits Clark Kent really hard in the face 6 times with his right hand. The effects of the green crystal completely wears off. Lex Luthor hits Clark Kent really hard in the face with his right hand. Lex Luthor hits Clark Kent really hard in the face with his right hand again but sees that that the effects of the green crystal has wore off. Lex Luthor quickly flies up through the roof of the building. Lex Luthor quickly flies back to the Luthor mansion.