Chapter 42! Page 123!

Bruce Wayne says you don't remember me... We spoke on the phone 2 days ago... I told you I would find you!!!

The man tries to pull his gun out of left pants pocket with his right hand but Bruce Wayne quickly grabs the man by the back of his head with his right hand slams the man face first into the small dining table. Bruce Wayne kicks one of the group of men really hard in the chest with his left foot. Bruce Wayne quickly grabs a knife off of the small dining table with his right hand and flips the small dining table forward causing it to hit the man who asked him what is it you want. Bruce Wayne stabs one of the group of men in the chest with the knife. The man who asked Bruce Wayne what is it you want gets up and tries to shoot Bruce Wayne with the gun that is in his right hand but Bruce Wayne stabs him in his right arm. Bruce Wayne quickly grabs him and stabs him in the chest. Bruce Wayne stabs him in the chest again. Bruce Wayne quickly grabs the man's right arm. Bruce Wayne makes him shoot the man that he followed up the stairs 2 times in the chest. Bruce Wayne quickly lays on his back while still holding onto the man and quickly shoots one of the group of men in the heart several times. Bruce Wayne quickly puts the man on top of himself. Another group of men with guns run into the small kitchen/dining room. Bruce Wayne quickly shoots them. Bruce Wayne gets back up and quickly runs into the hallway. Bruce Wayne stands behind a wall. Another man who is holding a gun with his right hand runs down the stairs and into the hallway. Bruce Wayne quickly shoots him in the back. Bruce Wayne quickly shoots another man who is running down the stairs several times. Another man who is holding a gun with his right hand runs into the hallway and shoots at Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne shoots him 3 times in the throat.