Chapter 31! Page 90!

Meanwhile in Gotham city. A group of police officers are patrolling the streets of Gotham city in their police cars. A police officer notices Jack Napier. Jack Napier is wearing a silver suit. The police sirens on the police cars all turn on. Jack Napier quickly starts running. A police officer yells freeze!!!! Jack Napier continues to run. The police officers start shooting at Jack Napier. Jack Napier quickly runs down into the subway. 3 police officers run down into the subway. Jack Napier runs down and escalator. The 3 police officers continue to chase after Jack Napier. Jack Napier continues to run. Jack Napier quickly gets in a subway train and sits down. Jack Napier notices one of the 3 police officers walking towards him and quickly runs through the subway train. The police officer chases Jack Napier through the subway train. Another police officer runs alongside the subway train. The police officer continues to chase Jack Napier through the subway train. Jack Napier puts a guys bike right in front of the police officer causing the police officer to trip over the bike. The other police officer continues to run alongside the subway train. Jack Napier quickly runs out of the subway train, rams himself into the police officer, and stabs the police officer in the heart with a Swiss army knife. Jack Napier walks away from the police officer.

 Another police officer yells freeze!!! Jack Napier quickly goes back to running

Another police officer yells freeze!!! Jack Napier quickly goes back to running. Jack Napier quickly runs up an escalator. The police officer shoots at the escalator. Jack Napier runs out of the subway. Jack Napier continues to run. The police officer and another police officer chase after Jack Napier. The 2 police officers continue to chase after Jack Napier. Another police officer runs out of the subway and starts chasing after Jack Napier. Jack Napier runs into a restaurant. Jack Napier runs into the kitchen and grabs a rolling pin with his right hand. The 2 police officers run into the restaurant. One of the 2 police officers opens the kitchen door. The police officer goes to shoot Jack Napier but Jack Napier pushes the police officers gun down with his left hand while holding onto the police officers left hand which is holding the gun, hits the police officer really hard in the face with the rolling pin, and hits the police officer really hard in his left arm with the rolling pin.