Chapter 43! Page 126!

Bruce Wayne hits the man really hard in his back with his left hand causing the man to fall to his knees. Bruce Wayne grabs the man by his head with his left hand and quickly hits him really hard in the head with the gun that is in his right hand causing the man to become knocked out. The elevator door opens. Bruce Wayne drags the man out of the elevator and into a janitors closet. Bruce Wayne closes the door to the janitors closet. Bruce Wayne walks down a small group of stairs and into a hallway. Bruce Wayne walks up to a closed door. Bruce Wayne keeps walking. A waiter holding a serving tray with a bottle of champagne notices Bruce Wayne and says may I help you sir with a French accent. Bruce Wayne quickly knocks out the waiter, grabs the serving tray, and the bottle of champagne. Bruce Wayne walks up to a closed door. A man wearing an ear piece opens the door and walks into the hallway. Bruce Wayne says your champagne?!! The man says yeah right here. Bruce Wayne goes like he's about to put the serving tray and bottle of champagne on a small table. Bruce Wayne suddenly hits the man really hard in the throat with the serving tray. Bruce Wayne grabs the bottle of champagne, opens the door, and walks into a room. The man that who was whispering something into Sinclair's ear is sitting in a chair facing a 2 way mirror. On the other side of the 2 way mirror is girl standing on a platform wearing only a bra and panties. Bruce Wayne says may I serve? The man says yes please. Just like the room that Bruce Wayne and the man are in there are rooms all around the platform full of people who are bidding. Bruce Wayne pours some of the champagne into a glass for the man. The man drinks the champagne and has Bruce Wayne pour him some more in the glass. A man takes a woman onto the platform. The woman is covered with a blanket like thing. The man takes the blanket like thing off of her revealing that she is Lois Lane.

 The man takes the blanket like thing off of her revealing that she is Lois Lane