Page 73!

Meanwhile. Bruce Wayne is down in the underground cave. Bruce Wayne looks at Alfred Pennyworth and says the red hood gang is planning on breaking into Ace chemicals tonight but I'm going to stop them... I failed trying to stop them last night but tonight I'm going to stop them!!!

 I failed trying to stop them last night but tonight I'm going to stop them!!!

It's 10:00 P.M.. Bruce Wayne gets the armored suit on.

 Bruce Wayne gets the armored suit on

Meanwhile at Ace chemicals. Jack Napier is remembering when he used to work at Ace chemicals. One of the 2 men who work for the red hood says hey c'mon!... Quit daydreaming!... Are we doing this thing or ain't we? Jack Napier says uh, yes... Yes of course... I was, I was just remembering... I used to walk along here on the way to work each morning... The other man who works for the red hood says yeah, yeah... Now put this sucker on, man an' shut up. The man who works for the red hood starts putting the red hood helmet on Jack Napier. Jack Napier says what, right now?... I mean... I mean, are you sure it's okay?... Will I be able to breathe? The man who works for the red hood says hey, man, everything's cool... Jeez... Y'know, you got a funny shaped head... The man who works for the red hood says there, you still see okay, man? Jack Napier says wuh, well, yeah... I guess, except everything's red... It's kinda stuffy too, and it smells funny... Does my voice sound echoey to you? The other man who works for the red hood says you sound great... Now... How about guidin us through this stinkin' factory to the joint next door? Jack Napier says sure, sure thing... Y'know this feels kinda weird... Like a dream... I keep remembering Jeannie... The other man who works for the red hood says watch out, man steps while helping Jack Napier walk up the steps that lead to the entrance of Ace chemicals. Jack Napier says y'know, this place... It's looks even worse in red... It looks like... Okay... We go through here, past the filter tanks and then monarch playing cards is just beyond a partition. A police officer suddenly yells hey, you!... Freeze!... C'mon, c'mon, get 'em up! The man who works for the red hood says you asshole!... You said there was no security! Jack Napier says they... They must have altered things since I left... The man who works for the red hood angrily says altered things?... I'm gonna alter your stupid horse face, man ! The man who works for the red hood shoots at the police officer. Jack Napier yells AAAA!... that noise!... It's so loud in here... The other man who works for the red hood says for God's sake, run!... This is all screwed up! The police officer talks into his walkie talkie and says Murph, get some men over to the rear bays... We got the red hood mob in here. The man who works for the red hood yells oh Jesus!... Which way is it?... How do we get out? Jack Napier says I... I don't know!... This mask... Can't see where I'm going...

 The other man who works for the red hood angrily says I'm gonna kill you, you useless son of a bitch!

The other man who works for the red hood angrily says I'm gonna kill you, you useless son of a bitch!... When we get outta here, I'm gonna... The man who works for the red hood suddenly gets shot in the head. The other man who works for the red hood falls to the floor.  Some of the other man's blood gets on Jack Napier. Jack Napier says what?... What is it?... What is it, it's all over me... The other man who for the red hood yells we hell... Aw hell... You guys... You don't want me... You want him... He's the ring leader... He's the red hood...  The police officers shoot at Jack Napier. Jack Napier runs up a group of stairs while screaming AAAAAAAAA oh no... No, no, no, no... The group of stairs lead to the catwalk that is outside. One of the police officers says the ring leader's taking off across the catwalk... Another police officer says he's still in range... Another police officer says no... No more shooting. Bruce Wayne appears out of nowhere. Bruce Wayne says I'm here now... I'll take care of it my way.