Page 80!

Clark Kent walks into the room. Clark Kent says I knew something wasn't right when you said you wanted me to have lunch with you Luthor!!!... What I did to your hair was an accident when are you gonna let it go?!! Lex Luthor says I'm going to show you something that I'm planning superman!! Clark Kent's super hearing picks up Jimmy Olsen banging on the walls of the inside of the special cage.

Clark Kent says Luthor what is Jimmy Olsen doing here?!! Lex Luthor says he's investigating the murder of that man who died in his copper bathtub and well he was starting to become a problem because I'm the one who committed the murder!! Clark Ken...

Clark Kent says Luthor what is Jimmy Olsen doing here?!! Lex Luthor says he's investigating the murder of that man who died in his copper bathtub and well he was starting to become a problem because I'm the one who committed the murder!! Clark Kent realizes that Lex Luthor also stole the ring that has the launch codes on it. Clark Kent says alright Luthor where's the gas pellet?!! Lex Luthor says somewhere hahaha somewhere in the back of my mind actually... This little idea I was toying with?!! Clark Kent says is that how a warped brain like yours gets kicks?!!... By planning the death of innocent people?!! Lex Luthor says no... By causing the death of innocent people! Lex Luthor reveals a map carved into the floor. Lex Luthors new henchman named Otis who is a bafoon grabs a map that Lex Luthor created. Lex Luthor says now as you may or may not know I'm as they say very heavy into reaistate... In that game you have to buy for a little and sell for a lot right?!! Otis says right?!! Lex Luthor says problem... How to make the land more valuable between the time you buy it and the time you sell it?!! Lex Luthor points at where California is on the floor with his cane and says now this is California... Richest most popular state in the union!! Clark Kent walks up to Lex Luthor and says I don't need a geography lesson from you Luthor!!