Page 29!

Clark Kent flies up to the roof of the Daily Planet building where the helicopter is. Lois Lane loses her grip and falls. Lois Lane screams out of fear. Clark Kent suddenly catches Lois Lane. Clark Kent says easy miss I got you. Lois Lane says you got me?!!... Who's got you?!! Clark Kent smiles. The helicopter falls down the side of the Daily Planet building. Clark Kent grabs the bottom of the helicopter. Clark Kent lands on the roof of the Daily Planet building and puts the helicopter down. Clark Kent let's go of Lois Lane. 2 guys walk towards Clark Kent and Lois Lane. Clark Kent points at the pilot and says gentlemen this man needs help. The 2 men go to help the pilot. Clark Kent looks at Lois Lane and says well I certainly hope this little incident hasn't put you off by?!! Lois Lane shakes her head as a way of saying no. Clark Kent says statistically speaking of course it's still the safest way to travel?!!

 Clark Kent says statistically speaking of course it's still the safest way to travel?!!

Lois Lane nods and says right?!! Clark Kent goes to walk away. Lois Lane says wait?!!... Who are you?!! Clark Kent says a friend. Clark Kent flies away. Clark Kent waves at Lois Lane and says bye while flying away. Lois Lane waves back. Lois Lane faints. Clark Kent goes to look for trouble.