Page 86!

Selena Kyle gets a sexy outfit on. The owner of the strip club walks up to Selena Kyle. Selena Kyle says sorry I'm late?!!

The owner of the night club says I have good news!!

The owner of the night club says I have good news!!... I'm going to have you and the other strippers start sleeping with the customers!!! Selena Kyle angrily says isn't that illegal?!!!! The owner of the night club says this is Gotham city... Who cares if it's illegal or not!!!! Meanwhile in Metropolis. Clark Kent and Lois Lane are at the Daily Planet. Lois Lane walks into Clark Kent's office. Clark Kent looks at her and says hey Lois?!! Lois Lane says Clark I love you?!! Clark Kent says what's wrong?!! Lois Lane says I just don't know if I can keep who you really are a secret?!! Clark Kent says I want to show you something but your gonna need a coat!! Clark Kent opens the window that is in his office. Clark Kent grabs a coat and hands it to Lois Lane. Lois Lane says where are we going?!! Clark Kent smiles and says you'll see!! Lois Lane puts the coat on. Clark Kent opens his shirt revealing that he's wearing his suit underneath his regular clothes. Clark Kent grabs Lois Lane and says hold on tight. Clark Kent flies out the window. Lois Lane holds on tight. Clark Kent flies to the fortress of solitude. Clark Kent lands. Lois Lane lets go of Clark Kent. Clark Kent grabs the giant key and unlocks the fortress of solitude. Lois Lane follows Clark Kent into the fortress of solitude. Lois Lane notices that the inside of the fortress of solitude is really warm and takes the coat off. Lois Lane says what is this place?!!... Is this your house?!! Clark Kent says no I live in an apartment not far from your apartment... This is my fortress of solitude, it's the only thing I have of Krypton... It was created to be like Krypton.