Page 82!

Lex Luthor looks down at Clark Kent and says I have to leave you now... No hard feelings... We all have our little falls, mine is in California!! Lex Luthor walks up to Eve Teschmacher. Eve Teschmacher says Lex my mother lives in Hackensack?!! Lex Luthor looks at his watch, looks at Eve Teschmacher, and shakes his head as a way of telling Eve Teschmacher that her mother isn't going to be living in Hackensack New Jersey any longer. Lex Luthor walks out of the room and yells miss Teschmacher!!!! Eve Teschmacher walks out of the room. Clark Kent tries to get the kryptonite necklace off but can't. Clark Kent continues to struggle while trying to get the kryptonite necklace off. Lex Luthor, Otis, and Eve Teschmacher are in the viewing room. Eve Teschmacher sneaks into the room that the indoor pool is in. Clark Kent sees Eve Teschmacher. Clark Kent says miss Teschmacher... Miss Teschmacher please you can't... You can't just stand there.. Eve Teschmacher shushes Clark Kent. Clark Kent says you can't just stand there and let innocent people millions of innocent people die?!! Eve Teschmacher says maybe?!! Clark Kent says please... Please help me save them!! Eve Teschmacher says if I help you do you promise to save my mother first?!! Clark Kent says look Lois or Jimmy?!! Eve Teschmacher says oh but my mother comes first... If you promise me I'll believe you because you always tell the truth?!! Clark Kent nods and says I promise I promise!! Clark Kent lifts the kryptonite necklace up. Eve Teschmacher jumps into the pool. Eve Teschmacher grabs Clark Kent and gets him to the stairs of the pool. Eve Teschmacher goes to take the kryptonite necklace off of Clark Kent but kisses him. Eve Teschmacher takes the kryptonite necklace off of Clark Kent and throws it causing it to fall down a drain. Clark Kent says why... Why... Why did you kiss me first?!! Eve Teschmacher says I didn't think you'd let me later?!! The effects of the kryptonite wear off. Clark Kent says thank you miss Teschmacher. Eve Teschmacher says why is it I can't get it on with the good guys?!! Clark Kent smiles and says stand aside now while getting up. Clark Kent says I wouldn't stay here either!! Eve Teschmacher quickly gets out of the way. Clark Kent flies up and through the ceiling causing pieces of the ceiling to break any fall into the pool. Lois Lane is still driving through the San Andreas area. Clark Kent flies to Hackensack New Jersey and sees the missile. Clark Kent grabs the back of the missile and flies the missile up into space. Lex Luthor sees what's happening on his viewing screen and angrily says miss Teschmacher!!!! The other missile is almost to the San Andreas area. Lois Lane stops at a gas station to get gas. The missile gets to the San Andreas area and explodes when it hits the ground causing an earthquake. Clark Kent flies back down to earth and to the San Andreas area. Clark Kent stops a train from going on part of a train track that has been destroyed by the earthquake. The earthquake causes the gas station to collapse while Lois Lane is driving away from it. The earthquake causes a dam that is in the San Andreas area to crack and break. Lois Lane's car stops working. Giant pieces of rock start falling down a hill that is right next to Lois Lane's car. Lois Lane screams. The ground starts to open up around Lois Lane's car. Lois Lane tries to get out of her car but can't. Dirt and small pieces of rocks fall into the inside of Lois Lane's car. Clark Kent grabs giant rocks and drops them into the middle of the river that the water from the dam is about to flood as a way of stopping the dam from flooding the river. Lois Lane tries to get out of her car but can't. Clark Kent's super hearing picks up Lois Lane screaming. Clark Kent says Lois?!! Clark Kent flies to where Lois Lane's car is but is too late because the dirt and the small pieces of rocks have suffocated her to death.