Chapter 49! Page 144!

Harley Quinn sneaks out of Arkham Asylum by quietly using a vibrator to make the glass window that is in her prison cell crack and break apart so the guards won't hear anything and quietly climbing through the window. Harley Quinn runs away from Arkham Asylum. Harley Quinn runs until she gets to the building that Jack Napier is using as his secret hideout. Harley Quinn finds a note. The note says Harleen I have something personal that I have to do by myself but it will take a few days for me to do it... Please look after the joker mobile while I'm gone. Harley Quinn smiles. Harley Quinn fakes her Arkham Asylum prison suit off. Harley Quinn puts on a different outfit. Harley Quinn opens the front hood of the joker mobile and starts fixing a broken gasket. Harley Quinn accidentally drops a wrench and goes to pick it up. A man who works for Jack Napier walks up to Harley Quinn. The man who is working for Jack Napier is checking out her ass while she's picking up the wrench. Harley Quinn smiles at the man who works for Jack Napier while grabbing the wrench off the floor. The man who works for Jack Napier quickly looks away because he knows Harley Quinn just caught him checking out her ass.

 The man who works for Jack Napier quickly looks away because he knows Harley Quinn just caught him checking out her ass

Harley Quinn licks the man who works for Jack Napier on the face. Harley Quinn says it's okay sweet thang... Mr. J doesn't have to know!! Harley Quinn grabs the man who works for Jack Napier and kisses him on the lips.