Chapter 54/THE-END!

The man hits James Gordon really hard in the face causing him to become knocked out. Jack Napier says God, these literary discussions are so dry... When you've finished with the old boy, you know where to take him... And please... Do be careful!... After all, he is topping the bill. Jack starts unbuttoning Barbara Gordon's blouse. Jack Napier says you know, it's such a shame you'll miss your father's debut, miss Gordon... Sadly our venue wasn't built with the disabled in mind... But don't worry... I'll take some snapshots to remind him of you. Barbara Gordon says wuh... Wuh... Why... Are you... Duh... Doing this..? Jack Napier takes a few pictures of Barbara Gordon while saying to prove a point. Jack Napier does a hand gesture with his glass as a way of saying cheers and says here's to crime. Kara Zor-El finally manages to get out of the phantom zone after being stuck in the phantom zone for 24 years. Clark Kent is at the Daily Planet.

 Clark Kent is at the Daily Planet

Lois Lane smiles at Clark Kent. Clark Kent's super hearing picks up the sound of Kara Zor-El's spaceship falling towards earth. Kara Zor-El's spaceship crashes somewhere in the Nevada desert. Clark Kent runs into the janitors closet and quickly gets his suit on. Clark Kent flies out the window. Clark Kent flies to where Kara Zor-El is. Kara Zor-El is frightened. Clark Kent moves his hand towards her as a way of saying it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you.

 Clark Kent moves his hand towards her as a way of saying it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you

THE-END! ( ENDING CREDITS SEQUENCE!) A few years later. Bruce Wayne is sitting at the batcomputer. A really bright light forms around Bruce Wayne. The future version of Barry Allen from earth 1 comes out of the batcomputer. There's lightning everywhere. Stacks of paper are flying everywhere. Barry Allen screams Bruce listen to me now... It's Lois, it's Lois Lane, she's the key... Am I too soon... Ahhh... I'm too soon... You were right about him... You've always been right about him... Fear him, fear him... Find us Bruce, you have to find us!!!!

( END OF ENDING CREDITS SEQUENCE!)

CLARK AND LOIS FOREVER!