Page 20!

Clark Kent says Chloe what are you doing?!! Chloe Sullivan says Clark just go with it!! Chloe Sullivan suddenly starts undressing herself. Chloe Sullivan takes her clothes off. Clark Kent takes his clothes off. Clark Kent and Chloe Sullivan start having sex.

Clark Kent and Chloe Sullivan try to be really quiet so Martha Kent won't hear them

Clark Kent and Chloe Sullivan try to be really quiet so Martha Kent won't hear them. After Clark Kent and Chloe Sullivan have sex Chloe Sullivan gets her clothes back on and leaves Clark Kent's house. It's really early in the morning. Clark Kent is in his bedroom sleeping. Clark Kent's radio suddenly turns on by itself. Clark Kent wakes up and turns his radio off. Clark Kent gets out of bed. Clark Kent hears a noise coming from outside. Clark Kent looks out the window and notices that the noise is coming from the barn that the small rocket is in. Clark Kent walks into the barn that the small rocket is in. Clark Kent climbs down into the hole that the small rocket is in. Clark Kent discovers that the noise is coming from a green glowing crystal that is in the small rocket. Clark Kent picks it up. Clark Kent is fully dressed. Clark Kent is standing several inches away from his house. Martha Kent walks up to Clark Kent. Clark Kent says I have to leave. Martha Kent says I knew this time would come... We both knew it from the day we found you?!! Clark Kent says I talked to Ben Hubbard yesterday... He said that he would be happy to help out for now on. Clark Kent says mother?!! Martha Kent says I know son... I know. Martha Kent says do you know where your heading?!! Clark Kent says north. Martha Kent says remember us son... Always remember?!! Clark Kent hugs Martha Kent. Clark Kent hugs her again.