Page 50!

Lex Luthor and Eve Teschmacher continue to make out.

Eve Teschmacher gives Lex Luthor a french kiss. Meanwhile. Jimmy Olsen is in Perry White's office. Perry White looks at Jimmy Olsen and says Mr. Olsen I'm making you an investigative journalist. Jimmy Olsen says really?!! Perry White says yes!! Perry White says your first assignment is the murder of that man who died in his copper bathtub.

Perry White says don't let me down!! Jimmy Olsen says I won't chief?!! Perry White says don't call me chief !! Jimmy Olsen leaves Perry White's office

Perry White says don't let me down!! Jimmy Olsen says I won't chief?!! Perry White says don't call me chief !! Jimmy Olsen leaves Perry White's office. Jimmy Olsen walks up to Clark Kent and says guess what Clark?!!... Mr. White just made an investigative journalist!! Clark Kent says I heard everything you 2 were saying... I have super hearing!!... But congratulations!! Clark Kent says Jimmy be careful?!! Jimmy Olsen says don't worry Clark I'll be careful!! The next day. Jimmy Olsen sneaks into the house that the man lived in. Jimmy Olsen sneaks into the bathroom where copper bathtub is. Jimmy Olsen looks at the inside of the bathtub and notices that the rim of the copper bathtub is scratched up. Jimmy Olsen pulls a tape recorder out of his pocket and turns it on. The tape recorder starts recording. Jimmy Olsen says there are scratches around the rim of the copper bathtub. Jimmy Olsen ends the recording. Jimmy Olsen takes a closer look at the inside of the copper bathtub.