Page 53!

Meanwhile at the Luthor mansion. Lex Luthor looks at Eve Teschmacher and says the only way for me to actually test my suit is too fight Superman!! The war suit suddenly appears on Lex Luthors body.

 Lex Luthor looks at Eve Teschmacher and says the only way for me to actually test my suit is too fight Superman!! The war suit suddenly appears on Lex Luthors body

Eve Teschmacher says Lex be careful?!!! Lex Luthor pushes a button that is on the chest part of his war suit. Lex Luthors face becomes blurry. Lex Luthor says I'm disguising my face so no one will know it's me!!! Clark Kent is flying towards a building that is on fire. Clark Kent uses his breath to stop the fire. Lex Luthor walks up to the building and angrily yells superman!!!!... I've been waiting for this day for a long time!!!! Clark Kent lands and looks at Lex Luthor. Clark Kent says who are you?!!! Lex Luthor says grabs a car and suddenly throws it at a man. Clark Kent quickly catches the car before it even hits the man. Clark Kent puts the car on the ground. Lex Luthor angrily says your a threat and you need to be stopped!!!! Clark Kent suddenly pushes Lex Luthor with both of his hands causing Lex Luthor to go flying backwards and hit the ground really hard. Lex Luthor gets back up. Clark Kent walks up to Lex Luthor and grabs him by throat with his right hand. Clark Kent holds him up in the air with his right hand while still holding onto his throat with his right hand and throws him. Lex Luthor goes flying and hits the ground really hard. Clark Kent walks up to Lex Luthor, grabs him with both hands, and flies him right into a building through a window causing the window to break.