Chapter 32! Page 93!

The owner of the circus says your hired... I'll start you off at 20 dollars an hour!! The owner of the circus points to the makeup tent and says go in that tent and get some clown makeup on. Jack Napier walks into the makeup tent. Jack Napier sits down at a makeup vanity and uses a handkerchief to wipe the makeup off of his face revealing it's very pale white skin. Jack Napier puts some blue makeup on his lips. Jack Napier dabs some white makeup on his face. Jack Napier puts some blue eyeshadow and blue eyeliner around his eyes. Jack Napier uses a sink that is right next to the makeup vanity to wash the hair dye out of his hair revealing his green hair. Jack Napier sees a red clown suit and grabs it. Jack Napier puts the red clown suit on and it fits perfectly.

Jack Napier says this will make a great cover while I work on my master plan!! Jack Napier laughs like a crazy person

Jack Napier says this will make a great cover while I work on my master plan!! Jack Napier laughs like a crazy person. James Gordon is getting ready to take his wife Barbara to see the circus for date night. James Gordon kisses Barbara on the lips. James Gordon and Barbara start making out.

Bruce Wayne is at a fancy hotel/restaurant with 2 supermodels

Bruce Wayne is at a fancy hotel/restaurant with 2 supermodels. Bruce Wayne is sitting down at a table. A restaurant employee walks up to Bruce Wayne and says sir the pool is for decoration and your friends don't have swimwear?!! Bruce Wayne looks over at the pool that the restaurant employee is talking about and notices the 2 supermodels playing in it. Bruce Wayne says well their European. The restaurant employee says I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Bruce Wayne writes a check. The restaurant employee says it is not a question of money!! Bruce Wayne stands up, sticks the check in the restaurant employees pocket, and says you see I'm buying this hotel and setting some new rules about the pool area!! Bruce Wayne gets in the pool and starts playing in it with the 2 supermodels.