Chapter 22! Page 63!

Bruce Wayne sees the man who works for Carmine Falcone. Bruce Wayne watches the man while crouching down on the very top balcony. A biker notices Bruce Wayne and says hey get a load of that?!! The man says is that guy for real?!! The man who works for Carmine Falcone says yeah he's for real?!! The man who works for Carmine Falcone looks up at Bruce Wayne and yells what do you want?!!!! Bruce Wayne says justice in a very dark and brooding way.

Bruce Wayne suddenly throws one of the bat shaped boomerangs at the man who works for Carmine Falcone with his right hand causing it to him really hard in the mouth. All of the bikers stand up, point their guns at Bruce Wayne, and start shooting at him. Bruce Wayne leaps off of the very top balcony. A man goes to hit Bruce Wayne with his right hand but Bruce Wayne blocks the man's right hand with his left hand, sticks his opened right hand on the man's face, and shoves him causing the man to fall and hit the floor. A biker points his gun at Bruce Wayne with his right hand but Bruce Wayne quickly pushes the bikers right hand downwards with his left hand and hits the biker really hard in the face with a bat shaped boomerang that is in his right hand. Bruce Wayne runs and does a front flip. Bruce Wayne lands on top of the bar table. A biker sitting at the bar goes to hit Bruce Wayne with a beer bottle that is in his right hand but Bruce Wayne leaps off of the bar table while kicking the beer bottle out of the bikers right hand with his right foot. Bruce Wayne lands on top of a pool table and does a spinning kick to kick a biker really hard in the gut. Bruce Wayne leaps, kicks a beer bottle out of the bikers right hand causing it to hit the ceiling, and kicks the biker really hard in the face with his right foot. The man who works for Carmine Falcone runs out of the biker bar.