My wishes and first massacre

After he died. He met  a white glow in the middle of vast darkness. He proceeded on going to the glow and in the middle lies a girl around 15 yrs. height of an average human.He asked for her name but she replied 

           "I am the Goddess, the creator of everything. I may have accidentally put you to death and I apologize"

            Sian: I died so what's next Goddess?

             Goddess: Oh wow,......I thought your gonna be like the rest of the people who have died, cried, angered and regret is some of the people who felt after meeting me. But you on the other hand accepted the fact and moved on.

            Sian: I have my reasons...Goddess, is there a way for a human to continue on living?

            Goddess: I don't have the power to return you back to your world but If you wan't to continue living I can transfer you to an another world...

             A world where the victor is everything, the weak are the prey and the powerful are the predators. A world of fighting, physical or magic, a fantasy world where there are many species, elves, beast kin, vampires, demons,demon-beast, humans and many more.

            Sian: I accept the world you propose but there is bothering me though....

           Goddess: What is it?

            Sian: A world where the victor is everything, I don't have powers nor physical abilities, I'm afraid I am the prey there.

            Goddess: I will grant you fast regeneration, a weapon and anything you want to make up of my mistake.

           Sian: I accept your offer... I want a house, a house filled with military arms, near a kingdom but farther from towns. My house must also have a barrier where I the only one who can enter and no one can enter without my permission, also the house must be pretty big and the barrier is unbreakable, with the most powerful magic and physical in the world, I'm transferring can't scratch it.And if you don't mind, grant me the most powerful skill and S-class abilities

           Goddess: I will grant everything and have you memories intact, now you may proceed to your house.

                                                        -TRANSFERRING-

            Sian: I thank you, Goddess.

                                                       -ARRIVED-

            Sian: With this I'm probably the strongest living in this world....

            Sian: Now to proceed to the nearest Kingdom and have my first kingdom adventure.

            Sian is taking his time walking in town with a gun(MK14) on his back for protection even though he's strong enough himself. While walking, he got tired and go see a restaurant that looks like a bar. There he met a girl around 16 of age got lost and being pick on with a couple of mercenaries and gate's guard. He demanded to stop but they didn't stop and proceeded to mess with the both of them.

           Sian: Sigh......this is so cliche...

            Sian got tired of their bullshit and decided to shoot them all out with the gun on his back. The whole place turned into a fight, of course a one sided fight and all the mercenaries with the guards who were messing with them died.

           Sian: O my god.....this is my first massacre but I didn't feel a thing probably because I used a gun?

            But there was a guard who got away near the door, Sian was about to shoot him down but the girl said that his innocent and didn't take part of the bullying. So he let him go......

            Sian: To think that my first Kingdom adventure turned into this mess.....SIGH