The Queen-Princess?

The guard who got away reported the matter to the Queen,after hearing the story the Queen insisted on meeting the the guy. Her intention was to find the guy, have him join the kingdom of Elkia to protect the people with the power to kill many skilled mercenaries.

                  The Queen started a search grouo just to find the guy but no leads. After searching the towns, they decided to search outside, there they met a guy on his way to a forest with strange clothes. The witnessed guard verified him and reported back to the carriage with the Queen. The guard get the Queen to meet him but "HIM"(Sian) ignored everything and decided to go home. Instead of bugging him they all followed Sian to his home.

                  Guard: Hey, Isn't this a bit too big for that civilian

                  Guard 2:That guy seems like a noble to have this kind of house.

                  Queen: Enough chatting, drag him out of his mansion.

                 And there's a barrier, the queen got angry after knowing the barrier and ordered the magicians to fire an offensive magic. After firing it, the barrier deflected it to their group and many soldiers died, some injured. Sian is irritated after all the noise that the barrier didn't deflect.

                 Sian: To think that I'll use it this early.......Sigh,

               Sian brings out the bazooka. He fired it as a warning shot for all the commotion, but they didn't leave, instead the queen became more surprise on his power. Sian had no choice but to bring out a double headed machine gun to destroy 1/4 of their forces. The queen realizes that this guy is dangerous, and she's even more curious about his power, and of course, shock, to have killed soldiers in just a sec. 

                                                                                       -3 days later-

               The situation didn't end, so Sian had no choice but to communicate whose in charge. He met the queen with a couple of guards on her back and one soldier acted to stab him head on but Sian just shoot his pistol in one shot and The End for his life as a retard soldier.