Construction.

:Ughhh so hot.....

              Sian woke up from a set up tent in the middle of the pentagon. From the heat, he is still uncomfortable and in heat from the atmosphere. He pushed away the blanket he was using last night and sat in his bed. Despite the cold season is near, the sun is still blazing hot.

(sfx: Clank)

              Thud!!!
       THUD!!!
                     THUDD!!!

              Even from the long distance, the sounds of metal from the construction made it's way to the center. 

              "How long was I out for?" Sian asked himself.

"You've slept yesterday's morning and one night, sir." A voiced answered.

               Sian turned around and a soldier saluted him from behind. The soldier removed his hood and take off his half mask cloth covering his lower face. Sian saluted back and other's more came in a blink of an eye with a salute, then lowered their hoods. 

               "We are a group Assassins, he have given orders to protect you in your slumber, General" The soldier introduced his group.

"Give me a written report about the construction's development" Sian_

"Understood" Assassin_
"Give me a minute"

(Few <>''<> Moments #_# Later)

thud_thud_thud-thud

(sfx: approaching footsteps)

                    The Captains made their appearance. 

         "General! are you ok?"
          " What happened?"
          "The medic guy said your just okay but I think he's lying"
"HUH?!"
           "Were you poisoned!?"

                     The tent which was just beautifully peaceful a while ago became crowded and more hotter. The soldier who was responsible of writing a report arrived at the general's side in a blink of an eye. Which made the other captains in alert. The War beast captain's tail rose, but the beast rep remembered his scent from somewhere around the base. But that didn't stop other's guards up.

                     (sfx: Tsug!) Salute_

                      The soldier saluted and greeted the other captains, then he introduced himself that he's from the Assassins'. And for some reason, the captain of the Assassins is very proud, to be able to manipulate air and ride through it make's him on a whole different league from the others. The captain blab around how he teach his soldiers and he can also appear in mid-air.

"I can even teach you if you exchange it for 2 weeks worth of cola tickets or other tickets" He said.

"We're satisfied enough from our current speed" Beast rep said.

 Assassins: Though I believe the little captain want's to learn. (looks at Alicia)

Alicia: *@*     I....I wan't to....

  "He's trying to rip you off captain" The beast rep whispered to Alicia, the captain of the War beast. 

                         The soldier handed out his written report about the development of the construction. The construction turned out to be faster than expected. The giant tubes which can fit a whole human being freely have been set down in the dug land around the pentagon. Which will be the armor for the PVC pipes. 

"After all, being a human being who lived in the modern world comfortable can't handle using Nature for toilets. Women in this world don't even care, as long as they have the spot to use without being bothered by men." Sian in thought_