In the house

Sian, the general of an active army named Rose Army for the kingdom of Elkia invited the Captains of every individual professions: Assaults, Gunner, Assassins, Medics, Mortars, Grenaders, Launchers, War beasts, and Snipers into his home. Mansion, to be precise. With the accompany of tent representatives each, to relay information for the soldiers. 

                           Of course, thoughts were flying from every individual.

Tent rep. : I saw soldiers piqued their curiosity about the general's house......
                   : Experimenting every possible way to break in.
                   : Not until they were all punished for breaking his law. (thoughts)

Gunners: This isn't a house! It's a freaking mansion!....(thought)

Snipers: Looking around_
                : It's well built, I don't think enemy snipers can even manage to make his arrow/bullet or  even magic to slip through.......that's reassuring.(thought)

                             They were all welcome to sit in his guest's room....
                              (Sat comfortably)

Mortars: Guest's room my ass.....
              : This is even bigger than a rich noble's bedroom! (thought)

Assaults: It's comparable to Elkia's castle.... (thought)

Alician, captain of War beats: WOOOOOWWW!!!!!! (surprised)
               (Rolling around in the open couch, while raising her arms)

"Ca~ptain" whispered from his accompany at the back.

Beast rep: You have to be dignified and mature, you know?
                   : Your the captain, just like the rest of these powers besides you.

                Even for a large couch, the captains were the only one sitting while the representative of each professions were standing at the back. After they got themselves comfortable, Sian put out his jacket which he always wore as cape to look cool including his hat and got serious.

THud!  (serious mode)

              Sian: How many volunteers have come?

"1, 266, including the Rose military and the EleHigh students with their perspective guardians volunteering" 

             Sian: The Army?

              "We have 666" (serious face)

          Sian:? huh---------- -  _  -
                     :Just a coincidence.....Just...a coinci  (mumbling)

                 "And that only includes us..."

          Sian: We all are gonna take some supplies in my house and deliver it to the soldiers in-charge of the ware house. I trust every soldiers who have stepped on my door step to never reveal information about this house, even until death take us apart.

"hm."

                   "I'm tired taking all the supplies in my house and delivering it outside my doorstep myself, so I have gathered you all here to carry the stuff." He said....

" He said