2nd round?

"HAHAHAHAHA"
                                  For some reason the king laughed while the others spectators gone in silent from the utter defeat.

King: Though I didn't see much from that sudden match, I'm satisfied enough to see someone who can take on veterans head on.

               While the King of Lionvelt and Elkias' general, Sian, was conversing about How did Sian train soldier to be this good, and are all the soldier in Elkia this strong? The asked some bunch of questions but someone from 2nd floor of the hall interrupted their conversation.

"Halt"

A noble stands up from its cozy seat and introduced himself.

"I am from the Coten Household" "Please mind my interruption your highness but I have something to share"

King: hm, Go on.speak.

"Our household trains soldiers and coincidentally one of the soldiers who just represented from our household"

Sian: Hoh/........which one?

"T~the...the...last one" (showed an annoyed face)

Sian: Ah. You mean the one who got hanged from my soldiers hand and got unconscious and was slammed to the ground. (smirk)

"Don't say anymore that you should  have"

King: Continue what were you gonna say.

"I wan't to know how we lost"   

           Sian's body faced the upstairs hall which was previously faced towards the king just a moment ago. The air around the Hall became serious with the crowd's silence, because in this world, asking about how a battle is loss is taboo. A loss is a loss but is that all there is to it? 

Sian: ?

"I go by the name Frank"

Sian: Isn't it obvious? Frank.

King:Hmm....

Sian: Because he's weak.(smirk)

 The crowd became in questions to one another, muttering about how arrogant he is.

Sian: When we go to battle, do we fight a losing battle?
                          Do we just charge through even knowing that we're not strong enough?
               What's the use of the General, the Captains, or the strategist?

Sian: When I gave the order, we've already won.
        : Does everyone here seriously think that everything is decided by first glance, fate, or luck?!

Sian: We don't fight a losing battle, we've already won before it all started. That how you lost.

Frank: Tch...

     (crowd) "Seriously, what arrogance"

"Show off"
"That fighter might be their only strongest and the rest are weak"

      King: I can't turn a deaf ear from what you have said, general.

Sian: Hm.

King: We've lost because we were not fighting by our full potential and force.

Sian: Are you suggesting for round two?

King: Yes.....

Crowd "yES! The king is demanding another round"
"These guys were just lucky that's all"
"Unleash the king of the beast!"

Sian: Hmph..........beast?

King: General, do you know why this Kingdom called Lionsvelt?

"It's because we have been taming Lions from generation to generation!" (dark voice)