Attack

( .   .   .   .  .   .   .    .   .   .   .   .   .   .  .  .   .   .    )

              "General! Someone died!"

                Shocked, the general rush to the person. He checked all possibility of assassination. After checking the whole body, he noticed that he's shaking let blood flow in the body. He wiped the blood off only to find nothing, he followed the blood trail led to the person's mouth. He opened it wide overflowing blood, he committed suicide through biting it's tongue. 

"Plug them ALL!"

                  The general yelled the moment he knew what is coming. "Don't let any of them die!" He yelled again to the soldiers. The soldiers took their personal clean handkerchief from their back pocket, wrapped them tightly and forcefully put in in their mouth and took the gas mask they were using. 

 {General, We've got a situation!}

          {East!}

{West!}

            {South!}

 {We've got civilian casualties!}

{We have taken care of it but, I don't think their mentality can handle the magic}

{As for soldiers who became berserk, we got no choice but to handle them aggressively}

{Fighting Fire with Fire}

{Even when being handcuffs, they always found a way to escape or slither through}

                  "This has become complicated" Sian_

"Listen, use every mean to save lives, do everything you can, be wise"

  {Roger!}

 -_____________________________________

{Church}

       "How's your end C-Sniper?" Sian_

{Shit!}

.   .    .    .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .  

{The priest was able to escape on our watch when my men were checking the underground tunnel}

{Although I was there when he ran, I didn't thought of him break the heavy chair and went to the scorching flame}

{I didn't had the guts to shoot his leg down, he might fall and scorched in flame}

 "This is a small kingdom, we can find him sooner or later, continue your investigation"

{Roger!}

__________________________________

[Firefighters]

                 Three firefighters, carried the alive victims. Three firefighters carry the 3 victims, while the others points their secondary pistols in every side of their surroundings. They walked to the direction the firefighter with the great senses pointed. They walked in their paces, in a hurry for the others to clean the woman's injury. They tried to shoot a flare but they can't see the others flare because of the bad angle in their position. Every side they see was either burning or in ruins.

(Vrooom)

                  A  trucks engine is heard by the firefighters at their left flank. It was a sound very unknown to this world and only known to them, Men of the General. They assumed it was the firefighters' truck, the front with the pistols took a sudden step with the thought of going to the sound's source.