The Army

After handing out the uniforms, Sian split the army into 8 squad with 15 or more members, named The Assaults, they charge through the enemy lines with high caliber, The Eagles, they are eyes for the general (Sian) and kill their objective, The Gunners, they bring destruction on the enemy side, The Mortars, The Assassins, The Bazookas, The Bombers, and last but not the least The Medics. Each one of them was questioned, observed and discipline to be assigned into 8 units by their training. After the 3rd, day of 4th, the soldiers were given Guns, shotguns for the assault, snipers for the eagles, machine guns for the gunners, mortars for the mortar squad, rifles with silencer for the assassins, bazookas for the bazooka squad, grenades and magazines(ammo) for the bombers, medic kits for the Medics.

                 All soldiers were also given hand pistols even the medics as, secondary, and all squads has a captain selected by the General. They  trained their respectful positions and master the art of shooting and how to survive in the battle field while keeping calm for 3 days. 

                                                                                        -Day 7-

                The last day,the army returned to the kingdom (marching). The kingdoms army are now in two factions, Sian's army and the queens army. And they arrived with a serious face.

                Soldiers: I thought back ups ain't coming...thank god (whisper)

                Soldiers: But look, they look somewhat serious...(whisper)

                Soldiers: Are they the same soldiers that we last side by side with? (surprised)-thoughts 

              (Anna ) Queen: General, did something happen to have your soldier this wary?

               Sian: No not much.....

                After a few hours, the 9th great kingdom is on sight and are already advancing to the gate with only numbers without a proper plan, their plan is just destroy with brute force, such stupidity.

               The Queen trained her army with physical brute force so she's quite confident of the power within her army and insisted to take the front lines.

               Queen's soldiers: Hey losers, watch how your seniors handle this war. 

               The soldiers of the general didn't show any reaction or emotions. 

               Q's-soldier: Che!!Tsk,!

               After a couple of minutes, the queen's soldiers were exhausted after taking the front line and got outnumbered. The shock of having all the faith to physical strength without the advantage of numbers made the queen on her knees while the soldiers on the front line begged their lives to the enemy, some even take side.

              Sian: Looks like your army is done for my queen.......(smirk)

             (Sian: This is my chance to get power, powerful than a queen)-thoughts

             Sian: Allow me to handle a couple of brainless fools.

             Queen: Oh YEs, I STill have YOU and Your weird army...(cowardly voice)

             Then Sian began to order every captain from every units and assigned what to do. Then Sian requested the queen to have the remaining ally soldiers to retreat. After that Sian fired 2 red flames meaning "COMMENCE ATTACK". All the soldiers in line separated the line in group and begin to take position.

             9th King: Is this all the 10 Greatest Kingdom can do?....It's a shame to have them lump with us,........as Great KINGDOMS

                      "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"