Meeting

{Sian's House}

                 Assault: We.....We're all splitting up? (dropped a sweat)

                 Sian: Hm.

                 A minute ago, Sian suggested to split up the army. He thinks that numbers aren't needed for an army of elites. "And based on my computation, the numbers of people that we have now in construction is enough to build the fortress for the rest 29 days" He said.

                  Snipers: Were good as it is but if that's your order......

               Gunners: Then each of the following captain abide by your commands, any objections?

                 "None" The rest replied.

                 Sian: We'll split the soldiers to 1/4.
                           : I've received a request of protection from our allied kingdom, the kingdom of Lionsvelt. 1/4 to Lionsvelt, 1/4 monitoring the construction here, 1/4 protecting the kingdom of Elkia, and 1/4 guarding the base. The campaign will only be temporary but the splitting of our forces is permanent. Any Questions?

                 Grenaders: How much does the kingdom of Lionsvelt willing to give for such protection?

                 "Preserved meat for 1/2 of the kingdom to last for days" Sian replied.

                 Grenaders: Hoh....They're willing to give that much provisions//? There must be more of it.

                 Beast rep: Since they're kingdom is near to the Camino's Forest, they can get food as much as they want with the use adventurers through money.

                  Alicia: At least we can ease the food shortage of Elkia.

                 Sian: Yes, I can't just give off food to people who aren't my responsibilities.

                Assault: Sir, back to the topic, how do we split the army?
                                : By skills? By intelligence? or by specialties?

               Sian: We'll just split them from their professions.
                        : The team can have all the qualities of profession. It must have Assaults on the frontlines; Medic at stationed; Grenaders at the rear including launchers, Snipers, and Mortars; Assassins at the shadows; and Gunners at the other side-rear. All together, they can be more swiftly and effective in any other skirmish. 

                      "So 1/4 of different kinds of soldiers?" Snipers_

                      Sian: Hm.

                    Medics: How about the rest of us captains?

                    "You all must passed your skills to the new recruits from the academy to firm soldiers, but if you want to be on the battlefield, climb another path and become captains of different platoons" 

                  "If we divide our numbers into 4 different factions, it should be around 166 soldier in every different teams."

                Alicia: Ehh....(shocked)
                          : So you can calculate huh?   *^*

 Sian: Just so you know, I graduated at one of the top in school I was before.
         : If I were to worked hard before, I could become a role model for the school, so to speak.

                Alicia: HEh....I'm envious.

"Why is that" Sian asked_

               Alicia: I never had school ever since birth.