I'm back

(sfx: helicopter approaching)

Tsug-tsug-tsug0-tsug-tsug-tsug

            (Night)

            While Anna, the queen was in her bath. "They're back!" she excitedly said and took off from the bath wearing her night gown pajamas. The helicopter which the General and some of his soldiers was riding landed in the castle's lawn, and moments later, the pack arrived which the beast rep was taking command. Because of the beast rep's identification, they successfully entered Elkia with the huge pack of cute wolves, but before that, lasers were pointing them from all directions, even with the beast kin's abilities, they were not able to pinpoint every single one's location. "Snipers"

           Beast rep: How scary....they're like reapers.

[Sniper's side]

Sniper: Hehehe, make a wrong move and your dead. (mumble)

           Of course it was solved by communicating through light signals. Snipers secretly patrol 300 meters from each others, they take turns every 3 hours, and are mostly equipped ready for battle.

           [Castle's small yard]

Sian: You've arrived...

Beast rep: General, you can take it easy and rest to your house, we'll handle the reportin---

Sian: Can't leave my soldiers behind, can I?
         : Nah,not a chance....

(sfx: steps approaching)

          Anna hurriedly hugged the General and said "Welcome back, Sian" with a slight tears of miss. Of course there was witnessed, maids, butler, and even her majesties right hand old man was there.

"Oh my" 

Sian: Sh********t! They're sooooo soft! And she used the body soap and shampoo I gave her when I invited her to my house. (thought)

Sian: My Queen you're making a situation...

             "Grrrrr" ><
Sian: Wut?

          "let me hold unto you like this for a while..and"

         "Call me by my name, Anna, ok?" she said while still hugging him blushing.

Sian: This girl despite her responsibilty as the Queen and her people around her watching, she's totally head over heels for me (thoughts) (SMIRK)

         "I'll tease her a bit" (smirk)

          Anna's gown pajamas was see through if watched closely, she doesn't have anything underneath, not even an underwear down there. In addition with her sweet smell, fresh from out the bath, only an idiot would not catch a beautiful rose even with it's thorns.

         Sian hugged her back, and slowly reaching out to the bottom.

Beast rep: Hehehe, guys, this is an order, knock out anyone who will interrupt them. (whisper)

"Roger"

          Surprisingly, the castle's people didn't notice because the light from the helicopter only reach the upper part so....

Beast rep: Guys they're on safe as of now, if general want's to continue this and do her from, Eliminate all possible lights.

          Sian reached her plump butt, Anna did not showed or react any sort of decline.

          Of course, he played her behind like it was his'

"Wait"  /////blushes

"It's  dangerous here, if you wan't to continue....."  /////

          "I'm back" Sian said

"I'm quite tired, and considering your position, it's very dangerous for you and the kingdom if a scandal is spread." Sian said

Anna: huh?-

           Sian handed some papers and said....

"Mission accomplished, we're currently the 6th Greatest Kingdom, said on those papers, on ties with The Kingdom of Lionsvelt" 

           Sian: we'll have fun next time, and arrange a meeting tomorrow.

He walked out and left...

The helicopter got ahead to the base while the pact is still approaching.

"Jeez"

Beast rep: He could have just invited the Queen to his house and play.

Soldier beside him replied.

"Nah"

Soldier: I believe it was the right thing to do, after what have happened tonight, someone would make gossips. It would make suspicions if the General were to take her to his house.

Beast rep: Your smart-

Soldier: he he he, well I was one of the top of the class, fresh from education.(smug)

Beast rep: Well, you better keep up with us with the general to see through his conquers.

"He will be conquer this world and become The King of the World"

Beast rep said with a smirk on his face and an overwhelming eyes of dedication.