Attack...

(sfx: gunshots)

                 clank-clack-clank

                        clack-thud

                    clanck-clank

                     The soldier who switched to secondary arms and equipped themselves with shields hardened themselves and made a wall for their brothers to rest with. The injured were properly patched and the captain shot a white flare, meaning: For the other side to cease fire. The Assaults' team were able to cease the gun fire from the other team. 

                      They formed a rectangular formation with the shields upfront to confront the gunners. Walking at their pace, the fire fighters didn't stop there and continued to follow them at their rear while extinguishing some houses that were caught on fire.

                      As the situation were all good, they picked up their paces and doubled their speed. Until, they noticed the firefighters were gone.......

                    The fire truck was there but the fire fighter operating driving it was gone, and that includes the other 2 fire fighters who was at the ground.

"Captain!"

         "They're gone"

"In the blink of an eye, they vanished"
"No I don't think they were taken"

"I believe they were charmed by the enemy's array" (a voice stood up)
"I believe this weird array has many function"
"Just like now, we are seeing false opponents from every direction"

"TCH" _Assault
"Surround the vehicle and made a quick investigation"

"Roger...." 

                     The shields were not enough to cover the whole damn fire truck so they separated themselves into 3 man shield. Where 3 shield holders cover a team, and the team cover the investigation process.

Assault_ "Make it quick"
                   "I'll confront the shooters at our left...."

                   "Sir, are you going alone?" Soldier :/
                   "Let me accompany you...."

                   Some soldiers wanted to face the shooters themselves for they will pass judgement but they do not have the power nor influence to pass punishment. 

Assault_ "I'm going alone, let me sole this one real quick"
                   "So finish that one before I return"

                   He turn back to his soldiers and face the direction of the shooters and grit his teeth as hard as he could. 

               "Sir! At least take a shield with you"

"You know that I'm not someone who can hide to a shield even if it means death"
"I have always face everything head on"
"And I don't have any intentions of stopping it"

_______________________________________

[Sian's team, on they're way to the south]

(sfx: radio)

        {General, do you read me?}

"Hm...?"

         {Again, General.....}

"I'm here.....Report"

         {I'm one of the Royal Guards/Royal Rose appointed to the queen}
         {The queen is safe but the entire castle is on a lockdown}
         {We were gonna escape here but a general from this army appeared with survivors at his hands and ordered the lockdown}
         {None can enter and go outside}