Ghost's Journey

"Son, when the time comes when you'll have to run away" (Mother)

"Don't look back and push through everything" (Father)

"You must be prepared to run faster than anyone else"

"A moment of hesitation will lead to nothingness"

"So what if they call you greedy, selfish, stubborn, or even coward"

"They don't have the rights and the power to change it"

"See those people building-making skyscrapers, gardens ,and statues for the heroes"

"It will all fall down and rot eventually"

"What's  important is the individual living, YOU"

"Why bother making statues for Heroes, Saints and Gods?"

"When they're all dead and have left us"

"The things those fools doing-building statues and stuff may look like for the people who have greatly contributed for a country or the world."

"But what's the point when they're all dead?"

"Humans tends to abandon and lifts negative insights by simply building those dummy statues"

"Statues of the dead!"

"They could have lived longer if they had power"

"Always remember this son, Power is everything"

"Absolute power is needed to have what you wan't and needed"

______________________________________

         "Stay here and wait for everything to calm down and live on your own starting today" whispered said by Sian's father to a 6 yr old Sian. Sian was put to a hidden cabinet at the corner of a furniture to hide. "Power is everything" "remember that kiddo" he hid his son as he smiled his goodbyes to Sian.

(sfx: Crashing)

Bang_CRASH (Door of the small apartment room, ransack)
 "Interpol coming through! or more like breaking through)

             Both Sian's parents was taken in by force, leaving with a mother's tears as goodbye to his child and an unsatisfied looks from his father.

             As Sian remained calm because of the instructions from his father and believed that it was just his parents left for shopping or a vacation. Time passed, he waited, and waited till he was all alone. Day's gone by, hunger was inevitable, he was lying there consciously waiting for his parent arrival, but that never happened.

            He was found unconscious by thugs who happened to pass by and wanted a place to rest from their journey. Even if your a thug, a criminal, or a branded cold being, as long as your human there's always a the word pity and mercy in everyone's heart. The thugs took the boy in as one of their own. Even though they pity the child, they have one policy, and that's "survival of the fittest".

(10 yrs. old Sian)

Sian: So now we're robbing a rural bank. I see, what's the point this time?

Big bro 2: Because big bro number one asked us to do our job. Without money, we're powerless. Power is everything remember.

Sian: Power is everything.......

            "sounds nostalgic" smile

Big bro 2: The rest of our brothers are all in the bank, you'll just have to bring the bag and hand it over to the counter. We'll handle the rest.