Journey

The general, Sian, has accomplished his first objective to make his own personal soldiers. Second is information, Sian informed the Queen, Anna, that he will take a journey escorted by the assault squad and a couple of volunteers who knows Elkia's continent.

                   Arrived at the first destination, a town that is outside the kingdom. A town that all merchants, villagers, and adventurers stops, to gather their necessary items and sell it here.

                   At first they were being stared because their clothes stands out a lot. But they all got used to it. 

                  Sian: Hmm.....from all the people I've read when they got reincarnated or transferred in an another world is that there is always a cliche, like having encountered a bandit or a monster, but of that happens so far-----(Thoughts)

                After thinking about it. Sian asked a volunteer....

                      Sian: Hey....our journey so far went well.
                                   Aren't there any bandits or monsters here?

                     Volunteer: There aren't any monsters here because adventurers take them all so far,                                               but bandits?....There's no way they'll come attack our group.

                       Sian: Why is that?

                      Volunteer: Everyone knows that soldiers with this kind of uniforms are the Rose Army.

                     Volunteer 2: Yea..everyone already heard that a Rose Army are born.

                          -The General, Assault team and volunteers stayed an inn for the night-

         In every day, their group will stay on an Inn and gather information in every village and in every town in their country. 

                                           Their journey in gathering information in the country went so far until a                                                       village stopped their journey with a huge gate.