Brawl

Previously, the current King of the 6th Greatest Kingdom, Lionsvelt, accepted the challenge which will decide the fate of either side. The Generals of Lionsvelt chose 5 team veterans who were war heroes in their kingdom, while General Sian's side chose 1 soldier to brawl. The 5 Lionsvelt's participants took of their shining armor cause it will be a nuisance when dealing a single opponent saying "This will be quick". On the other side, Sian's participant also took of his battle armor which was the vest, and leaves the remaining armor like knee protectors and supports and elbow protectors. He also took off his uniform thinking that it might covered in blood later, which leaves him his black under long sleeves.

L-team: It was right to leave your precious uniform in the sides.....
               : Cause it might be covered in blood later. Am I right?

Soldier: _

L-team: Tch

Soldier: General, I'm sorry I took off our uniform. I thought it might hinder my ability.

Sian: It's okay.
         : It might stain our uniform with blood after all. (smirk)

         : Don't over do it.

Soldier: Roger (smirk)

   "Also, give our spectators a fun match cause some of them are already doubting and bored"

Spectators: End it already.....ughhh   (not a fire of excitement at all)

__________________________________________

[Someone who is still hanging on the top corner]

Beast rep: Power is everything

Sian: Power is everything

Soldier: (smirk) Power is everything

King: Begin!

L-team: I lost my motivation all of a sudden....
              : Old man, I believe you can still fight in your age.

            On the Lionsvelt side, one of the 5 is an old man, the oldest out of them all. He already has a white long beard which has already grown near to the belly button.

Old man: I am old but I can still fight for this kingdom.
                  : I also want's to see the young'ins in this Rose Army.

L-team: Don't lose gramps.

Spectators: What's this? That old man will be the only one fighting?
                      : Well they can't just gang up on the soldier can  they/?

Sian: True, they'll lose their reputation by ganging up on a single soldier.

"But"

(sfx: walking) 
       Thud_Thud    Thud_Thud     Thud_Thud

"He's definitely stronger than the rest of the four"

Beast rep: There are stronger soldiers out there in the crowd than the participants but that old man is completely different than the rest of the team. (still hanging on the wall)

Sian: Don't underestimate your opponents, SOLDIER. (THOUGHTS)

Soldier: Roger.  (thoughts)

(Their conversation is only mutual understanding and feeling)

              The soldier approach the old man and did a fighting posture.

Oldman: That's weird way to confront someone in a battle young one....

Sian: ?

TSUG

        The Old man made the first move but was parried from the left and the soldier countered using his right hand.

THUD

         It was surprising enough that the Old man attacked first, the spectators has the most shock, they couldn't follow the Old man's attack and the next thing they knew, the old man was push over from the right punch which made a first blow in the face.

    A satisfying blow which made the crowd in silent for the next move.

Old man: That's the first stance iv'e encountered so far. So powerful. (moving his jaw)
                 : (spit)
                 : Blood?
                 : How mysterious, what a weird fighting method.

Soldier:_

Old man: Who's master thought you this technique?

Soldier: I learned it at which everyone calls it school, we called it an Academy, Rose Military Academy. 

Old Man: School?

Soldier: This technique was the our basic fighting methods in the Academy. Everyone in the Rose Army has already mastered it though but I'm just a fresh man who just got out of school.

Old man: Hmm...

Spectators: Just because you've got a blow in, your getting cocky?

Old man: I admit my defeat.

"HUH?!"

           The crowd was in uproar. They think that it would be a shame to their kingdom of admitting defeat.

_______________________________________

[Corner]

Lionsvelt General: Tch! That old man made a mistake again. I'm pissed off, here I thought that I thoroughly  trained my soldiers to the death.

Right hand: Then again, his not one of our soldiers to begin with. He's just an old man came back from a war and spending his life in here.

Lionsvelt General: Oh!, Sir. Sorry you have to witnessed a side man.
         "It's okay"
                                    : But more importantly, why are not in his Majesty's side?

Right hand: I still have something to do but I wan't to peek a little on what's happening in our hall.

____________________________________

(Crowd still in uproar) 

WHaat happened?!....DID you REALLY have to admit defeat?!

King: Settle down ladies and gentlemen! We still have our 4 brave warriors, we still have hope!

      But the King's interference made the crowd calmer.

While the old man walking back to the crowd, his ally asked a question.

"Why did you have to admit defeat in the first place?"

And the old man replied back
  "I don't fight a losing battle"

"TCH"

L-team: Let's finish this bois!!!

Spectators: YEahhh...Get them...Do it!

           4 of them launch a frontal assault together. But....

THUD_THUCK_THUSH_THUCK_HICK

All of them were down from simple basic moves.

Sian: You guys think you would see a dramatic battle?

         : How can you guys even dream of winning when all you guys did was charging in front.
         : A simple punch in the face was enough to knock down one of you with the force your speed. Well of them gone from the right side which is smart thinking idea to get a blow in but if only he wasn't an idiot shouting, well, another satisfying blow from the elbow.

        : Well one of them got in the left side but was smack accidentally to his knee, it was not enough to knock him down so "He" followed a finishing move using a drop leg.

       : One of them was cool though if it wasn't just idiotic.

       : He almost got a good punch from the air while jumping but my soldiers are really good when reading patterns though, so "He" just basically raise his right hand and waited for the soldier's good speed force and caught his neck one handedly and (HICK) smashed his body to the ground.

    ______________________________________________-

Sian: That was a good fight, right? Your Majesty.