Meeting the Pack of Wolves

(sfx: whines)

                             (Whimpers)

  GRRRRR>>>grrrrrr

          We encountered a pack of Wolves_

Sian: Hold your fire!
          : Man, this wolves are twice as big as us.

GRrrrrrrr_

Soldier: General, it is big but not as big as the one we ate before....

             (Situation)_
 "One huge wolf lying on an open field"
"Cuddled and surrounded by 3 infant wolves"
" And 3 big wolves who are surrounding the four of them"

Sian: They looked cute, the one in the middle shines like silver including the pups while the one protecting them is dark as scary

"Hmmmm"

Sian: AHA!

Soldier: What is it, General?

Sian: That huge one on the middle is about to die and the 3 infants are probably saying it's good byes right now. While........
        :Those three who are seriously staring at us are probably protecting them, like were some kind of monsters.

(Staaaaare)

Sian: Anyway, did you guys brought the remaining meat from the duck?

Beast man: Yes sir, I brought it right here for packaging.

Sian: Ok, follow me......

           Sian and his soldiers are slowly approaching the pack, the pack became really anxious. Still proceeding, the ones who are on the front line wolves are now using famous phrase "Grrr"

Sian: Booh

(sfx: whimpers)

                The three who were protecting the the 4 suddenly ran away_
(not to far though, they just dispersed)

Sian: Even though they're called wolves, on the inside they're still are similar to dogs who just got fat.

Beast man: I'm surprised.....

        Elf: I wonder what happened to this silver wolves.

        As Sian was approaching the wolves. The others who dispersed from different sides started barking like crazy, including the pups. Then Sian offered the remaining duck food.....

Mother-SNIFF*
                : Grumble*

Beast man: What?
human: huh
elf: WHA!!?

               The mother wolf regained her strength after she got a sniff from the food and fully energized after eating the remaining duck Sian had. The other wolves gathered to join the eating and has stopped barking just for the food.

Elf: And to think they were just hungry......

          Sian: Anyway, guys let's continue are hunt, so we can arrived in the Kingdom of Lionsvelt with full of meat. 

            Sian continued their searching in the huge Camino's forest food but for some reason the pack of wolves are following them.

Beast man: Sir, is it wise to let them follow us in our search and for some reason, they're wagging their tail.

Elf: I think we should.....

(sfx: ROAR)

        Crack_

A tree fell again_

Sian: deja vu

         A bear appeared_
and it's 3 times larger than average_

Sian: Man, thank god it's only a bear....

(sfx: whimpers)

           Beast man: Sir, the wolves can't take care of something bigger than them so they can only cower like that, should we take care of it?

Sian: No need....

(thud..thud thud thud...thud..thud....thud) -gunshots

Sian: I don't like bear meat so I can only shoot it's legs so we can get away....

(sfx: Howl)

Howwwwwllllllllll

Hoowwwwwwwwlllllll

Howwwwlllllllllll

After the bear was immobilize, the wolves stand it front of the General and kneel.

Beastman: I believe they wan't this bear, General

Sian: Ok, Sure.....

                 The wolves had a feast while the General and the soldiers continued to search for food.

 The general returned with a meat of pork and some vegetables and fruits for the elves. They were ready to return to their journey but the pack of wolves appeared from the forest and approached them.

Erika: Wait,.....why are there giant woves here?!! (scared)

Captain of Lionsvelt: I believe they're with that general, princess

Beast man: General, this pack are saying they need a leader or some kind of an owner.

Sian: So beast kin can understand animal language /eh/?

Beast man: Not quite, but I can feel their saying....

Sian: I see, tell them this "If you want to survive, find an owner in here and be with them till death", say it awesomely

Beast man: hmm......

_______A few minutes later___________________________

 All the wolves knelt to the General_

Sian: So they all got attached to me ,huhh/.

_____________________________________________

[Night]

Sian: Everyone, we will be arriving in Lionsvelt Kingdom tomorrow morning so get a good night sleep and prepare your combat armor on.

Erika: Wait, what?