Finding Elves

Sian: I've gathered enough beast for today's hunt   (mutter)

Captain: Did you say something general?

            Sian: Nothing.....in two days time, prepare some of our men and the beast kin tribe for locating the Elves. 

Captain: What for?

           Sian: For greater power in our arsenal. 
                    : And did you just question me.....Captain?

Captain: Understood, Sir! (salute) 

           As the captain of the Assault squad whose in charge of spreading orders shivered some of his spine while walking to the the Base's tent. Sian already has some elves who were left from their from the past Beast horde was not enough for the General's satisfaction.

(Captains whose outside the tent waiting for orders)

Captain 1: So what's the Order Captains of the Assault? (Beast tribe representative)

                 Beast tribe rep. The captain of the beast tribe is just a little girl, daughter of their chieftain so the soldiers in their squad sent a representative to not make misunderstandings. 

Captain 2: I hope we're just gonna annihilate enemies so it won't get complicated. (Gunners)

Captain 3: True, with our power, we can take over another 3 kingdoms or even more. (Assassins)

Assault Captain: Uh...were going hunting. (sweating)lmao, still shivering though

The Elves has a home to go to because their house are above ground meaning, they live in with the nature's trees. The horde are mostly mammals so it can't destroy their homes but sometimes it can knock one or two of their house in the trees. The elves who are soldiers of the Rose army are refugees that have no place to go to. 

[Sian's house] 

"ahh I'm finally in my precious bed bed"

Sian: There really is no place like home. 
         : The ten'ts camp beds really isn't for me but it's still good for resting, not sleeping though.

"Well.........Good....night/////////........(asleep)

___________________________________________

Writer:

"Guys don't go commenting about weird questions, Ok.... like....."

"He ain't gonna beat his meat before bed/????!!!!"

"oR Something like that,....

_____________________________________________

[Day 2, Night]

            In the royal palace that is now flourishing because of Sian's knowledge from his previous life. Sian, visited the Queen in her royal hall, made from Sian's house. It all started when Sian invited the Queen to her house-like-mansion for Lunch.

Anna-The Queen

[after eating]

Anna: O~oohh you've got a nice place here, Ge-ne~ral.
         : Can I take that (points out)

"And that too"

           "ohh this carpet is huge and soft and amazing.."

Sian: Your not here for shopping///.....and are you a kid or something.

           Just a quick reminder. Anna is not an old hag queen that you find in stories. She as Princess also around the age of Sian. She's a Queen-princess.

             Anyway all the things that looks interest in the Castles hall all belongs to the Sian's house which was not supposed to be a shopping house.

[Back in the Castle's throne]

                   Sian visited Anna who is the queen to notify her that he will be out for a while this late at night to adventure outside. And of course  , he was already set up for leaving with all the beast kin in the new squad, and some human soldiers.\

                 [read emotionally]
In recent stories all beings must kneel to the powerful beings such as kings or queens but in this world, status kneels to the power, but we don't want our heroin candidate to be kneeling to the MC can we./?

After the notification it the throne's hall in front of the noble. The queen-princess kneeled 

Crowd: Prin...~queen don't just kneel so casually!!!!

Anna: Waiit!!!..I wan't to go on adventures too!!

     "Nobles and guards!!!!.....don't let her majesty out of the palace!!!!"

            Sian said that while hurrying to get out.

       "I knew that was gonna happen, I should have not notify her."Ughh

(sob~~~sob~hick,hick)-Anna

               Sian got an information about how elves use light magic instead of fires on their house and are easy to track one if your near in their territory.

(sfx: helicopter)

             [tsug...tsug......tsug.......tsug.....tsug......tsug....tsug.....tsug][General-driving]

Sian: We already visited 3 forest near in our kingdoms in air and in running expedition but no luck huh....sigh

Captain: yea, sir, and here I though third time's the charm.
              : Those beast kin sure are fast in running expedition.

Running expedition-used from soldiers in assault or bandits robbing a town. Mostly used for people with high endurance and stamina where they just run and multi task in finding a being or a thing, usually use for huge crowds.

After a while we saw  some lights in the forest, also near a town called Merchant.

Merchant town, it says that it was found by a merchant 

               Sian: What else....[tsug....tsug.....tsug]

Captain 2: Also said that the mayor is also a merchant and it's been a long generation of merchant's town. But for some reason, it is popular for aristocrats in trading. I don't know what kind of goods they're trading though. Oh yeah..they're also called a moving town which they transfer their town to many forests 

               Sian: I see...   [tsug....tsug...tsug]

Sian: Just from the gist of it they're trafficking elves and sells it to aristocrats, that's why the forests we've been through where empty, and also the reason why the elves' light are only some.

Captain: Woah...you can tell that by just looking at it?///....

Sian: I'm taking as down near the forest and meet up with the War beasts.

[tsug.....tsug......tsug.....tsug....tsug.....tsug.....}

[Grassland]

(huff...hufff...hufff..hufff)

Beast man: Report!!!..We... spotted an elf base..... but a heavily guarded one (breathing heavily)

Beast man 2: And Sir, the moment we confronted them, we were attacked....(bro, take it easy when reporting)
                        :But after a while, we made out after a few sentence....
                         : And they all seek help.
                        : All aspect in their living are all bad, you should see it for yourself.

:"hmm."

Sian: Everyone!!!!

We will proceed in our expedition in this forest!!!

Follow the New squad!!!

Sian: Lead the way, rep.

beast man: Hmph!!!

                   Let's Roll!!!!
                                            -All